Wednesday, August 19, 2009

You sold before I was done trying to figure out exactly the right path, you should have a little more patience with someone that is extremely pregnant

Im pushing myself the best I can and you dont seem to understand that my body cant possibly keep up with some demands. I have congestive heart failure, autism and am extremely pregnant not to mention beyond stressed out trying to stay away from the white-t-shirt canada man saga and a family member that wont leave me alone. I wish you would be a little less hasty and trust that I still haven't changed my views but sometimes need the couple extra hours to a couple extra days to process information correctly and take action, not to mention push my body to get from place to place--this isn't a game to me and mistakes are costing me mine and my childs welbeing because of all the selfish people that want control. Im not very inclined to make sudden decisions without careful consideration of everything at stake. I want nothing to do with Sorry. No I want no marriage to a man in a White t-shirt that I knew in canada for 1 day of my life!!!!!!!!!!!NO he again is NOT THE FATHER, thats like asking me to marry ED-----Forget it!, Never in a million years.

No comments:

Post a Comment