Sunday, August 23, 2009

I want all you sick fucks out of my life

You stalk and harass me and then i find out that you are wanting me to be some sort of sex worker for you. Not going to happen.
You make me sick, i wrote about something that I was kidding about many months ago and your sick self wants to see it become a reality. Who are you people and why wont you just leave me alone.
Oh and by the way, im sick of you setting me up to look like I have done something wrong everytime I try to function on a normal level.
I want you out of my life, this baby is not your prize, and just because I dont go to church doesn't give you the right to try and turn me into a prostitute. I have impeccable morals, dont lie, dont steal, dont do drugs, dont smoke or drink and you keep lying through your teeth saying that I am somehow sleeping with men while I am pregnant. your so freaken sick and pathetic. I hope you cease to exist one day.
People like you dont even deserve to exist or breathe.
GET OUT OF MY LIFE, IM NOT A HOOKER.
NO MATTER HOW YOU TRY TO SET ME UP TO LOOK LIKE THE BAD PERSON YOUR A DISHONEST LYER AND I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU. GET OUT OF MY LIFE.
HEY 50, KINDLY STOP TRYING TO OWN ME, THIS BABY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT FREAK FROM CANADA STOP TRYING TO TAKE OWNERSHIP OF A GIRL YOU DONT EVEN KNOW, i HATE THAT MAN FROM CANADA AND OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE SOMEHOW LINKED TO HIM BECAUSE EVERYONE IS DESPARATE TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE HE IS THE FATHER. nO OFFENSE.. BUT MY PREGNANCY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU, I CAN EAT WHATEVER i WANT BECAUSE I AM PREGNANT, IM NOT GUILTY OF ANYTHING. I LOVE THIS CHILD AND IF IT WAS THAT MAN FROM CANADAS BABY I WOULD HAVE HAD AN ABORTION SO QUICK IT WOULD HAVE MADE HIS HEAD SPIN. I HOPE THAT HE DIES.

No comments:

Post a Comment