Monday, August 24, 2009

I would like to clear things up

Ihave nothing against 50. I dont technically know what he's all about. I dont know him. All I know is that I cant get the overweight man from cananda out of my life and for some reason 50 seems to be attatched to this man in some way. That is why I used the words "no offense" in the entry where I was asking these sick people that follow me all around wanting to force their presence in my life, to leave me alone. I wasn't trying to single 50 out, im just tired frustrated and scared having a bunch of people thatwont go away stalk me all the time. Im in my home town and i cant even go to the grocery store without someone "playing the game" or without someone that doesn't even belong in my city popping up there.
These people are crazy and they think I somehow owe them some sort of alliance or deal. Get out of my life, I dont know you and now you are trying to force me into a lifestyle that I dont believe in, I'm trying to concentrate on my son and you follow me around rubbing your heads and scratching your throughts, making judgement calls on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment