Sunday, August 23, 2009

Other than all this I would have traded recognition for relocation, but it seems hopeless. Im not guilty of anything and you keep trying to justify

leaving me with a bunch of criminals expecting me to co-exist with people i have absolutely nothing in common with for the rest of my life but dont mind using me to relocate the more "loved" version of the girl that passes off my words and ideas as her own not to mention having the nerve to threaten my feet for trying to walk around because now you've put her life above mine even though you used me to get her there. I dont care how many times you threaten my feet, a girl that lies her way to the top, including using my words, information, or experience, never has the right to try and threaten my feet for any reason.... how dare you!
I mean really, what would you expect me to say to that? No ones feet are more important than someone elses. Especially someone that couldn't resist the temptation to lie in order to get relocated. That would be the difference between me and you, i couldn't leave a legitimate American Eagle complete with arrows and olive branches, out to die on the street while I took credit for her creativity, tenassity, perserverance, words, information, strength, and compassion....leaving her overlooked for relocation and name change (the ability to move) for the 6th year in a row, steal her story and her ideas and then have the nerve to threaten her feet and thank her with a visit to either a terrorist brig or a mental ward. Or threaten her with arrest. Not to mention come in and try to take her baby and treat her every action on the street as if it is some sort of game. Gee thanks, let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.
Hell, by now Im officially American Eagle (As in the presidential seal of the United States of America), A full on P, and everything a star is made of. I surpassed these girls that you continue to use me for long ago. All you ask of them is that they starve themselves for a month, I appologize that i cant starve while Im growing a baby! Im pregnant, exhausted and in a war zone everyday, while you use my increadible will to survive towards someone else and you cant manage to relocate me with full protection? There really is no excuse that you can give me that condone you overlooking a legitimate person in need.
If you can sit on your ass and go to your place of residence everyday and allow yourself to eat meat and whatever you want, drive your vehicle around and change very little in your day and still call yourself a "radial" at the end of the day when you haven't done anything out of the ordinary in years except lose a couple days of sleep and miss a couple of meals then I am pretty sure that I have surpassed, almost on a navy seal level, anything that you have so pompously declared that you dont have to work toward, to be.
And you lie to people and deny me the right to eat certain foods because you have declared yourself better than me and Im the one that is pregnant. One man, who I wont name tried to guilt trip me about the sauce I wanted on my chinese food saying that it would hurt a "star". How convenient that you can eat it but I cant. Dont give me the "it will cost someone their hand routine either" Im tired of looking like the enemy when im the one that has been fully malnourished all along...why do you think my body is dying? But as usual 9 months pregnant, fully obvious, and I have to fight to earn the right of pregnant. Its always about you.
I am not into chopping off peoples hands but it is truly amazing how many hands I save along the way and never get saved myself, EVERYONE seems to feel as if they are more important than me. Its always someone elses hand that suddenly Im responsible for but never has anyone ever spent 6 months in my shoes, not to mention has ever had to sacrifice 2 years worth of celibacy to save your ungreatful, full of yourself, think your more important as you use me like a freaken old towel, hand.
I'll say it again....How dare you threaten my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment