Saturday, August 29, 2009

Yesterday was a physically aweful day and they just treated me like a slave in a game again

Notes from yesterday
I can barely walk. Everything hurts right now, my back, my stomach, my groin (round ligament pain, and the dehydration is phenominal (you are four times as thirsty when you are pregnant than at any other time.), My lips are sticking to my teeth, Im sweating profusely, I was panting, I cant breath and I passed out from lack of air and inability to cool myself down.
They dont care though they just keep using my mind for the other girl. I can barely move, 9 months pregnant and they are murdering me while they use my weaknesses for her gain. Why wont they allow her to go through her own struggles. Quit using a pregnant woman that is getting so big she can barely move-what kind of scum does that?
Ive been going through this for 6 years total (this sort of game playing abuse) and this is some new girl that just arrived on the scene with representation to try and play a game Im not playing. Im being killed, slowly and over a period of time and no one seems to find anything wrong with that.
Im not against anyone, the federal government, the cartels, no one. They set me up to look like the fall person when I could be in the middle of experiencing labor for christ sake. Not only that they seem to think that my trips to the bathroom are some sort of deal that I am making. Whats going to happen when I go into actual nonstop labor? Are they going to continue the game when Im in so much pain that I can mentally keep up with their cruelty. Are they going to tell N that I will service them? When my water breaks are they going to accuse me of "doing"? When I start to push the baby are they going to accuse me of doing my son? They should be locked up. What kind of pregnancy goes through this.
I cant go to the shelters, I have stalkers that now live there. I have no where I can go. Im stuck outside all day, roasting in the son, for some other girls benefit that isn't even pregnant and has no mind of her own.
I shouldn't have to "DO" Ive earned after 6 years full protection. And they are still commanding the dog to bark to make it look to the world that I am doing. I hope Ed (MY uncle) falls off the face of the earth for his participation in the cruelty. Treated my like a slave every step of the way and then try to tell the world that I was lying for his own benefit. Rot in hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment