Monday, August 17, 2009

There is a man that is always threatening me that is related to me. He makes there be some sort of consequence for normal behaviors. Things such as trying to have shelter, eating and drinking liquids, traveling about the county in order to run errands and visit old friends results in constant threats of being lit on fire or jailed, not to mention constant accusations of various crimes including terrorism and treason (I am the farthest person from these things) and it didn't happen. he is a military vet that expects me to live a military like lifestyle while Im pregnant and at all other times, including forcing me to camp 3 weeks before Im supposed to give birth or risk going to jail for a crime I didn't partake in. I am continually threatened with prostitution if i dont admit to being an auto thief, a killer, or a sex offender-none of which are true. I am being mentally forced to play military games while trying to cope with Aspergers syndrome a form of Autism.
I grew up in this county and have junior high (Hilliard Comstock Jr. High) and High school (Piner) Transcripts to prove it. I have every right to be in this county as I have close to 20 years worth of history here.
he has spread false rumors that I am stalking another woman and accuses me of wanting her husband. Im giving birth in 3-4 weeks and can assure you that I am not interested in someones husband and wish to be left alone from all the drama that was supposedly caused by me in regard to the wedding (even though I had no knowledge what so ever of any of these events...the wedding or having a supposed interest in the groom, I really had no interest at all I was just trying to connect with old friend and prepare for my kids arrival.)
I moved back here to simplify my life as I am going to be a single parent and knowing the this county (where everything in it is located) gives me comfort in a world where I'm all alone.
I am trying to focus finally on just me and my child. I dont want your man never have. Im not a criminal and I am tired of being lied about and treated like one. I litterally have done nothing wrong except not understand things sometimes as they are thrown at me because of the autism. I shouldn't have to deal with physical assaults by overzealous ex-military personnel because he lied about some totally normal behavior like sleeping indoors or eating or drinking liquids. I have been beaten physically too many times for supposedly being "okay" a term that makes absolutely no sense to me at all. I didn't grow up with people punishing others for having their own personalities or not understanding what the issue is to begin with. Im tired of being hurt because someone thought that I was "okay". I believe in letting people be however they are meant to be. With the autism I am late processing almost all forms of communication and these people never take that into consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment