Tuesday, August 25, 2009

This cowardly bitch is using my words again trying to make the world think that she is the originator of my thought processes

You deserve death for being such a no moral having, fuck me over at all costs, bitch. Im 9 months pregnant and you continue to make it look as if my words are yours. What would you do if you couldn't use me as your claim to fame?

Your pathetic, having to use someone to have a personality. You wont get away with it forever. I'll be dead one day and then when your steady stream of followers need another revelation you'll be found out, washed up, and hopefully lynched for putting not only me through this but my son also while he was still in developement.

There is no excuse for you to continue breathing, Im surprised lightning doesnt strike you. Nice try but your not geting my son, over my dead fucking body!!!!! Never in a million years will you even touch him you fucking coward!!!!!!!!!! You cant even speak for yourself. You use me for everything, your truly pathetic. No wonder your trying to get me commited, Im your meal ticket, your claim to fame and your the worst business person on the planet with absolutely no skills or talent of your own so you dont even know to develop a win-win business relationship to keep it going. You will truly rot in hell you fucking cunt (and to think I never use that word but today it is the only word that could most accurately describe you). Rot in hell bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment