Tuesday, August 18, 2009

They are really pushing me

Now I've got people coughing at my child. Meaning...everytime I think of my own flesh and blood or try to mention my kid...they cough. They are lucky they dont get a fist in their face! Dont mess with the relationship between me and a child that I've gone to lengths for that you have no knowledge of.
Also, Im totally sensitive to living in a world where everyone is trying to one-up everyone, everyone is competing and its getting totally absurd. When a pregnant woman cant even nourish her body because the fate of someones games rests on her ability to duck and weave a bunch of ill intentioned tactics there is something very wrong.
That was just an example. There are tons of regular people that are stuck in the same hampster wheel. Always spinning around, running from place to place but the credit for the exercise doesn't get applied to your own body, its given to the man or woman ruling the game. That is the world that I live in. A world where increadible amounts of courage, perserverance, enginuity, strenght, tolerance, kindness, embarassments, successes, failures and never ending forgiveness gets divied out to a bunch of people that didn't even lift a finger and your left in the end with nothing but wasted time and energy when technically you should have acheived the title of world leader by then.
Im not even speaking of monetary benefits, they dont even have the decency to leave you with any amount of respect or dignity let alone protection from future attacks because you walk around with a dangerous brain. Not lethal because you have bad intentions but your so freakin smart and observant that your bound to find yourself running for your life much like a character in "The Pelican Brief". When you know things that just make people angry and you live in a bubble that they have created to make it appear as if everything is normal but really your living in a "Truman Show" life can never be satisfying. Not if you are real. Not if you crave reality. Eventually your going to want people around you that have real feelings and thought processes. Your going to want to talk to someone that isn't paid to be there.
Also, Im tired of colors indicating what "group" of people that you belong to. Im sick of the whole thing, its all totally dumb. Are you aware that I cant even sleep with a blanket? Im supposed to not eat, sleep, drink, laugh, smile, walk, drive, be indoors or be outside, technically Im not supposed to breathe but I cant seem to stop. How in the hell am I supposed to function under these circumstances. Im not a criminal but I am living as if I am responsible for the full blown massacre of high level government officials somewhere in the world and all I am is a brilliant pregnant girl trying to raise an awesome spirit.
Im tired of being put against the people that I care about. I worry about people that probably could care less about me and continue to wonder why, but all I can determine is that it is because that is who I am meant to be in this life...concerned about peoples health and well being and would never want anything bad to happen to people that legitimately have tried to help. The others....the snide...they can rot for all I care but Im proud of myself because I just now got to the point where I could tell them to kiss off. I used to care about these assholes also, so I guess you can say that I have made progress. I hope you choke on your cough. You want to go around taking credit and ownership over people and individuals you should try actually putting in the effort instead of sitting on your lazy ass waiting for me to mess up in the game so that you can be crowned the winner. Ive traveled extensively with no means of transportation and have had to creatively find ways to survive like a damn green baret or a fucking navy seal and it infuriates me that your fat ass comes along (refering to this white t-shirt man and his accomplices) and tries to "own" everything in my hard earned life with your fucking cough. You never even gave up your own way of life and you think that you are going to be running mine. Keep coughing....one day something is going to make you choke and if Im around, I might just freeze up at the sight like a deer in the headlights instead knowing how to help poor pathetic you who never knew what real suffering is like. You shouldn't play with toys you haven't read the warning labels to. But go ahead, keep coughing and if you really want to make your pathetic life more exciting keep pushing me.
I was actually going to teach you how to do your hair without the missmatched edges you've got going on (Its a simple trick) before you started all that, I felt bad for you. Instead I think I'll let you walk around like that since you think that you are so superior, right? Not today girlfriend, not in an arena full of beautiful women that know that all you had to do was "try" to make your hair line straighter. See, you might force me to be so freaken tough all the time but I am all woman at heart. I could teach you but you chose to be a total ..........well.....you fill in the blank.
And totally unrelated to that Thank you to the nice man last night.
Also to the people that think that their feet are more important than someone elses and that people shouldn't be allowed to walk away from you.......get over yourself! You have the same amound of bones and ligaments as everyone else, no matter how pedicured they are. With all that status you should be totally content in helping others achieve the same level of success instead of trying to hurt someone for something absurd.

No comments:

Post a Comment