Sunday, August 30, 2009

This has got to be the paramilitary using me for some other girls rise to success

They are tracing my phone calls to everyone trying to find out all the possible places I might go. They are using me to promote some other girl that is using my name, my story, my life as a means to propel herself forward and keeping me in some sick little community that is taking control over everything.
She must have an id that says that she's me, its the only way that she is able to become me. She has met with news stations, and now the FBI. My calls to the FBI are total bogus they are just gathering info on me to track me and its not government that is tracking me. Its paramilitary. Now they think that they are going to cut the baby out of me. Who are these sick people? Why do they think that they have some right to me or my child. My supposed duty agent is really working for "B" and they will have some real agent meet with B to say that they are me and again credit for my life will be given to someone else, again she will receive the protection that i should have had long ago. Its like they are squeezing me out of my own life. Nothing matters anymore. NO dumb rules. Another dumb ass girl that they are coaching and trying to tell is me. How many girls is this now? This is like the umpteenth one. Now they think that they are going to use my story to cash in on my writing and get another girl relocated. They think that they are here to conquor all my associations, people that I have known my whole life. Its like the Net. They think that they have some claim to them based on my slightest of actions.
This is definitely Dan. And all credit is going to Tara. There is a total decoy in the WPP now. Holy shit. Everything that I accomplish they just hand to Tara or B (same person?) Now we have Bare in on it to. Another lazy ass, that doesn't want to go through the 6 years of hell but will take credit for all my suffering. Oh well, Im tired of thinking anyone normal will ever help me.
None of these people are normal either. They all dont find a problem with dismantling someones life to help some girl that has no business being relocated, probably fate was designed to keep her here but because they have latched onto me they now think that they can just get all their corrupt people in. That is why there arent certain people in government. They weren't preordained to be in that sort of position and they dont have the brain for it. There are groups of people that were meant for certain things and now what is happening is a total breakdown of the whole system, fate is being altered by these moronic people that dont even know the first thing about impersonating an FBI agent. They are truly dumb. I could tell in the first 5 minutes that the man was rediculous, but was just hoping that maybe his lack of expertise and experience was because he was knew. No chance, total fake and doesn't know the first thing about what he's trying to impersonate.
They all want to get themselves in, but dont have the intelligence level to maintain whatever they get into. Its scary, a bunch of people following a bunch of people that dont know shit about what they are talking about. None of them with the experience it takes to make an educated decision. They really think that they can just bully their way in there and that they will be able to hold up the frame of the government.
They use me and then treat me like shit. I have dumb ass women telling me that Im not allowed to work, they are so fucking ignorant, these people, watching them function is painful. Its like all the smart people left and there are a bunch of morons thinking that they are running things now.
My head is constantly fucked with while they use me for her purposes and if Dan is behind all this he has now created the dumbest fucking army I have ever seen. And people are following him to, they are afraid and think that he will somehow save them. He only plans on saving himself, that's what this whole thing has been all about the entire time....His game, his wants. He wanted Tara in on everything so he scared everyone into hopping on his bandwagon and now he now takes credit for the dumbest part of the populus. Its the only portion he can control I guess. Anyone with a brain could see that he's just another Hitler. And those that dont care are killing every normal person and creating a different sort of earth, those with money. When you have an income source like that it doesn't matter what happens beneth you, nothing touches you. So I guess it doesn't matter to them if hundreds of innocent people die.
The whole thing is totally scary. Crooks work in all government services and Im not just talking about senators from prep and ivy league schools that fool around once in a while, Im talking about morons that killed their competition and now have an ID that says they are legit. This isn't even shadow government, I dont think, this is just the paramilitary, no one that educated or bright. A bullying entity that wants to own every portion of everything while preaching how "okay" someone is. Dumb, so fucking dumb. They dont know the first thing about business hence why the economy is fucked. They dont know how to foster relationships without threats which is why they have all the wrong people that have signed up to further their cause to begin with. Its like a bunch of cave men going global. They try to get ahead by limiting your thinking and putting you in their "box" where you cant breath enough to be creative to keep things like the economy going (innovation alone the only reason that anything prospers and thrives) They are all like the UN side of things also, everything is just or not just and one day they are going to realize that they "justly" (according to them, and no one else that is sane) killed everyone that could have helped them. This isn't even like what happened to Iran, where Iran wanted to have their own democratic government. Iran was their country, they had the right to do with it what ever they wanted. No one should have been able to go in there and affect them they way they did--I myself can relate to that. BUT.......this is the United States of America, freedom and equality for all and now the same thing is happening here in the states that began happening in Iran. Foreign entities, taking over everything and trying to turn this country into something that it was never meant to be. That is what is scary, no one has the education and my uncle is another buffooned moron that is trying to lead the way, even he has a lack of experience just because of how his mind works. He's closed off to everything that doesn't benefit him.
Thats why they want my notebooks, because when I write on the computer they have access to all my information immediately, but with me writing somewhere else they have to be nice to me to find out things. I dont need someone that is trying to destroy me to be nice to me. Thanks but no thanks DAn you piece of shit. Get your own brain and information. Now People think Tara is a genious---nothing against her personally but I want to throw up, she has no business anywhere near where shes at and that isn't to be mean its just fact. She doesn't have the experience or knowledge and definintely hasn't had first hand experience with some of the groups of people that she is now associated with. She's functioning off me and blindly. Some things require experience and actual knowledge not just reading someones blog site. Not just that but what about the fact that I am 9 FUCKING MONTHS PREGNANT AND YOU STILL THINK THAT EVERYTHING IS ON YOUR FUCKING TIMELINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU TRY WHAT IM UP AGAINST WITH A PREGNANCY AND THEN YOU CAN OFFER MY LIFE TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER WHEN YOU HAVE OFFICIALLY CONQUORED MY AFFLICTIONS. Sometimes I just get tired of taking all your fucking abuse. I should have been extracted from this YEARS AGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is all you get, forever.
Ya and dont worry I saw when I logged on my blog in a different font that was previously directed at your site.
No I dont believe in organ extraction but its looking to me like thats what these assholes have intended for me and my baby. Im sick to death of being set up to take a fall for whatever the fuck everyone wants off the hook for. Pathetic to blame a girl that has fought like hell for every morsel of anything that has come her way, GET A FUCKING BACKBONE AND TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR NEED TO USE SOMEONE AS A SCAPEGOAT, QUIT TRYING TO HURT ME AND MY SON--IVE DONE NOTHING WRONG AND i AM NOT PUBLIC ENEMY NUMBER 1. TIRED OF YOUR LAZY ASS EXPECTING FROM ME WHAT YOU WONT EVEN DO FOR SOMEONE YOU LOVE. IM TIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i SHOULD BE ON A FUCKING HELICOPTER RIGHT NOW ON MY WAY TO MY NEW LOCATION AND LIFE, FULLY PROTECTED BY THE US GOVERNMENT, INSTEAD OF COMPETING ON FOOT FOR A POSITION WITHIN THE GOVERNMENT THAT YOU'LL SET ME UP FOR FAILURE ON AND CALL ME "COOL" FOR AT THE LAST MINUTE.
I KNOW THAT YOU HAVE NO FUCKING INTENTION OF EVER COMPENSATING ME IN A DECENT WAY FOR ALL THAT YOU HAVE TAKEN AND COST ME IN THIS LIFE, IM NOT STUPID. YOU JUST KEEP DANGLING THE FUCKING CARROT OUT THERE GETTING MY HOPES UP FOR EXTRACTION WHILE YOU FUCKING MILK ME FOR ALL THAT IVE GOT. You keep trying to make it look like I am against the government so that you can continue to abuse me and my son, your endangering a child and on a global level by involving both of us in your game and trying to rile people up telling them that I am against their country, u have no regard for this kid what so ever if you did you would do whats right. GO FUCK YOURSELF! (THAT LAST COMMENT IS ON BEHALF OF MY SON, WHOM YOU ALMOST KILLED OVER THE LAST 9 MONTHS, HE DOESN'T APPRECIATE IT AND TOLD ME TO TELL YOU PERSONALLY AS YOU TELL THE WORLD THAT HE WANTS YOU TO BE HIS PARENT, THAT YOU ARE A LYING PIECE OF SHIT BECAUSE EVEN AS AN INFANT HE IS SMARTER THAN TO GO WITH THE SAME PERSON THAT ALMOST KILLED HIM THROUGHOUT HIS DEVELOPEMENT, HE SAID ALSO TO TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE LIKE THE CONARTIST TAILOR IN THE FABLE "THE EMPORORS NEW CLOTHES" YOUR TRYING TO TELL EVERYONE THAT YOU CAN HEAR MY BABY'S THOUGHTS---YOUR A FUCKING LYER. YOUR TRYING TO KILL HIS MOTHER..... AND MY SON, HE DOESN'T DIG THAT!!!!!!!! He is.................NOT A FAKE LIKE YOU. no im not sorry, and no im not being "okay" by saying that, i have my own mind and why the fuck would i be sorry for your need to abuse an innocent woman and her child.

No comments:

Post a Comment