Friday, August 21, 2009

All the abuse Ive endured, the stalking and harassment, badgering and mental abuse once again totally discounted because their money talks

Okay so here is the scenario. They expect me to go to jail for something that never happened so that they can take my baby. The funny thing is that they have been trying to make this deal with me for the last 4 years, go to jail for something I didn't do because some people that you may currently be worshipping, did some very illeagal things to me in order to take away credit for my accomplishments. Basically they lied to you, told you I was this horrible crazy person and then as I was litterally having to live as if I was Jason Bourne, enlisted the help of a bunch of low life stalkers to keep tabs on me.
One of those stalkers, the man in the white t-shirt who basically almost raped me by putting someones physical health in danger if I didn't agree to sleep with him has stalked me a total of 6000 miles and now conveniently has decided to take up residence in sonoma county. These people that keep demanding jail time from me for a crime that didn't happen know full well and have encouraged this man the entire time.
This man is not the father and this has been the biggest attempt I have ever seen to set up an innocent person and use some two bit low life willing to endanger the lives of an innocent woman and developing baby to try and gain access to a baby that they have already exchanged money for. Yes, that is correct, they have sold my baby through a baby broker and I have know this for quite some time and the whole reason that I returned to sonoma county was in desperation to find help from past friends and family since I have a long history here. The problem, all my old associations were in on it and already knew that someone was planning on taking my baby from its birth. As a result, I am here in my own home county and am being treated like crap by the same people that didn't think that I would find out about what they are trying to pull behind my back.
I cant believe what money helps you get away with in this world. They have attempted to destroy my life in every direction and this was happening long before I got pregnant. They play aweful head games to keep me all confused and make you believe that I am either crazy or somehow some sort of bad person. I've got a bunch of people that are unwanted in my life that are stalking me and refuse to go away and live in their own rhelms. This has all been made legal by corrupt officials.
I have upwards of hundreds of stalkers that have been following me from place to place now for what seems like forever, thats why I was in canada in the first place. To get away from people that refuse to go away and just assume that it is their right to try and take away any sort of quality of life I may have had.
I am not a criminal. These people have lied about everything and now tryed to used my baby as leverage. I want the man in the white- t- shirt in jail for endangering my child for the last 9 months the life of a child and felony stalking. I have had to hide, camp, run 6000 miles across the country, I got kidnapped by him in oklahoma and he knows this baby isn't his because him and his "accomplices" were willing to taze me and the baby when I was 5 months pregnant. What an ultimate sleeze ball. Now he's moved here to try and control my life as well as an infant that isn't his so that he can continue the power trip he's been on since he met me. I wonder what he would have done had he not met me that day in CAnada? I wish I never had met him as my life has been totally ruined since.
I am ultimately frustrated, who wouldn't be. I've had all this trash thrown into a normal life and now I am lucky if anyone will treat me like a normal person that happens to have aspergers syndrome. I really need some healing time, time to be a normal person without all the drama and people accusing me of aweful things that couldn't be farther from the truth. Distance from immature boys and girls that have nothing better to do than to test ME everyday to see if I want their dumb ass mate or not and to see whether or not I am a lady or in their verbage a "ho". Im tired of being 34 years old and not able to be a functioning part of my own age group because a bunch of 20 somethings have too much time and resources in their day and decide to not ever leave me alone. I want to be around mature functioning adults that aren't trying to prove something stupid like me wanting their mate. Im tired of having things included in my day that have nothing to do with logic, productivity or moving forward.

THE DEFINITION OF GANG STALKING IS

Gang Stalking is a systemic form of control, which seeks to destroy every aspect of a Targeted Individuals life. A covert investigation is opened and the target is followed around 24/7 by Civilian Spies/Snitches. Overt and covert methods are used as part of the surveillance process. The Informants can be parts of these community oriented policing programs, but often they are just average citizens. Just like with Cointelpro investigations, everyone in the targets life is contacted and asked to be a part of the ongoing, never ending monitoring (systemic harassment), which is designed to destroy the target over years and leave them with no form of support. Gang Stalking is a covert investigation that is opened on an individual. The individual is then placed under overt and covert forms of surveillance. The person is followed around 24/7. Foot patrols and vehicle patrols are used to follow the Individual around, as part of the monitoring process. During these patrols a one handed sign language is used to assist the citizen informants with communicating to each other. Gang Stalking is also systemic form of control, which seeks to control every aspect of a Targeted Individuals life. Gang Stalking has many similarities to workplace mobbing, but takes place outside in the community. It called Gang Stalking, because the target is followed around and placed under intrusive and directed surveillance by groups of organised "Covert Human Intelligence Sources" also known as Citizen Informants 24/7. Using anti-terror laws to spy on ordinary people.

THE GOAL OF GANG STALKING IS

The goal is to isolate the target from all forms of support, so that the target can be set up in the future for arrest, institutionalisation, or forced suicide. Other goals of this harassment is to destroy the targets reputation and credibility. Make the target look crazy or unstable. Other goals involve sensitizing the target to every day stimuli’s as a form of control, which is used to control targets when they get out of line. Once the target is sensitized, the Citizen Informants have an easier time identifying the Targeted Individual in public. These programs are designed to make the targets of this harassment vulnerable, they want to make them destitute. The secondary goals seems to be to make the target homeless, jobless, give them a breakdown, and the primary goals seems to be to drive the target to forced suicide, just like what they did with some of the targets of Cointelpro. It's a useful way of eliminating perceived enemies of the state.

No comments:

Post a Comment