Saturday, August 29, 2009

Why does spending the night at someones house change the whole course of history? Im not on a certain side because I needed a place to go, nor am I a

lyer. Im very pregnant and just wish that I could be afforded certain allowances sometimes. I was as strong as I could have been yesterday and last night. There was no way I could have continued any farther.
Met this really nice asian woman yesterday that was so kind to me and now I worry that by staying at this mans house I might have done the wrong thing, but what could I have done, I was on my last legs and I have a feeling that this man and his associations are using me to get close to everyone that was ever in my life. Its like they try to "conquor" everything that was originally was privvy only to me and in my life. I hate being used to conquor my own associations.
Also these people are lying trying to say that I sexually abused someone when I was sixteen. I quit playing Doctor at 11 and at 16 I was working full time at KFC and paying rent because I was on my own. They are lying.
Not only that they are probably lying and saying that the father of my baby is of a different age to just to make me look bad, but thats all it is --- lies.
And to think suddenly I am guilty or not guilty of something major based on what house I spend the night at. If I would have known that I would have gone somewhere else. Now suddenly I am public enemy and the person that did this to me has prospered and been let off the hook once again. The "B" group never stops trying to ruin my life. Its like a national pasttime for them, they know that they are lying but dont even care as long as they are accomplishing their goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment