Monday, August 17, 2009

These people are still under the impression that they are taking my child from me.  Its amazing.  They think the father is a man that goes by the name of Robert Sorry, and again, for the millionth time it isn't his baby.    This is a religious group affiliated with Bobby or Robert Sorry.  They aren't getting it apparently that this is not his offspring.  They have no claim to the baby at all.  Im not part of the commune and Sorry is not the father.  The man from canada that they keep setting me up to look as if I am carrying his child is not the father.  He is not the father, you have no rights.  Go away.  They've even told people that the baby is two weeks past its due date and that they should have the right to induce labor.  Their constant intrusion and pushyness hasn't ceased sinced I got pregnant a month and a half after I supposedly conceived "their" version of this saga.  They just aren't getting it that they aren't going to be naming this child "GREG" and that the baby has nothing to do with them.  They tell people that I am "late" giving birth yet my due date isn't until September 6th -13th.   Meaning, Im not "late" giving birth at all.   Amazing how they alter facts to suit their needs and try to take a baby that is totally unrelated to their group of people.
No one has the right to take my child, its totally unconstitutional and it is because of their relentless pursuit of a baby they have no right to that I have had to go to such extreme lengths to keep both of us safe including but not limited to full on hiding.  I know that my rights are being totally violated and they know that what they are doing has nothing to do with being "okay" or not "okay".  They decided they wanted my child and now they are apparently willing to break the law in order to get my child.  They are even trying to get me commited to acheive the goal.  Not only that, they have broken every law in the book with their defamation of character as well as their constant threats in order to take my kid.  I have had to get rather unconventional in order to protect us both from people that refuse to take "no" for an answer.  They are an overzealous group of people that think that they can waltz into someones life and take over when there was nothing wrong to begin with. 
They seem to think that as long as they can try to convince the world that it is that buffoons baby in the white t-shirts baby that weighs about 260 lbs that they somehow wont be held responsible for the horror that I have gone through during this pregnancy.  They should be locked up for stalking, harassment, badgering, threatening, showing illeagally taken video tape (w/out my consent) footage, ruining my life and taking away my earned income through out the last 9 months.  Not to mention making it a public debate as to whether or not I came during a sexual encounter that happened only because I was told that if I didn't have sex with the man in the white t-shirt that some one would physically be harmed.  I slept with the man to keep someone from getting hurt, under extreme duress and to my horror was put in an impossible situation after 2 years of celibacy.  I wasn't about to risk someone getting hurt, thats how I ended up sleeping with him, not because I wanted to.   To add insult to injury and what keeps the horrifying experience alive is this mans constant attempts to regulate my life and the life of a child that they know is not his.  (I would have given birth the last week of July if it were)  There has been a national attempt to find out whether or not I "came" during the video so that they can try to make me look as if I am some sort of sex offender.  
I am a victim of this overzealous group of people that wont leave me alone and have tryed to make me a national shame.  They are lying and have done everything to capitalize on a pregnancy that has nothing to do with the incident that I speak of.  I've had sexual intercourse twice in 3 1/2 years.  Once with the overwieght man in the white t-shirt and once with the father of the baby.  They have turned me into some sort of freak in the eyes of normal people and have stopped at nothing to try and alter events to suit their time line.  The man is not the father and I refuse to be made a national fool much longer.  I wont have my child go into the clutches of such a dishonest group of people.  The man in the white t-shirt now thinks that he has rights to me and this child and has threatened me with committment for not adhereing to his demands.  This is a desparate attempt to keep his new found fame as he has used me and this pregnancy as a meal ticket for 9 months.  The "eye" has supposedly accepted him because he has a sex tape and suddenly for 9 months (women technically pregnant for 10 months or 40 weeks) everyone assumes he is the father.  He knows he isn't.
I have been humiliated by him and his group of people for the entire pregnancy (a length of time I will never get back) and all because I was threatened into having sex to begin with.  My life has been totally ruined by this event and they keep the memory alive every moment of the day.  I have been unable to not only get him out of my life but unable to heal from a bad traumatic experience where I felt as if I had no choice but to sleep with someone that I wasn't even attracted to or had feelings for.  They have lied to you about everything and have cast a cloud over me and my beautiful child for 9 months now.  You have been shunning me for no reason and didn't even know that the baby isn't even his.  I appologize that you were lied to.
I waited for this child my whole life and to be perfectly honest I would have never had the white-t-shirt mans child as it wasn't a positive experience.  I chose to have this baby because the father was someone that I was not forced into having sex with.  This child is a welcome addition to my world where as the other scenario would have been quite opposite.  They have ruined my entire pregnancy and lied to you about everything.
Additional truth @:
wavelengthsandprocesses.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment