Monday, November 12, 2012

Tidbits of Info from the true and accuate source

I guess my exhaustion has led the FBI to believe that I somehow don't care about them as they plan on riding off into the sunset with a girl that isn't me. I've been through hell over the last decade and you'd think that they would understand that I have done all I can do for everyone involved but I think the main point is this.....NO ONE EVER HAD ANY INTENTION OF HELPING ME, FBI OR OTHERWISE, I WAS JUST BEING USED TO GIVE YOU YET ANOTHER PERSON TO BOW TO. HERE IS A COPY OF AN EMAIL i SENT TO MY OLD CO-WORKER LAST NIGHT AS AM UTTERLY WORN OUT FROM BEING SABOTAGED I would love to be around you or Vince, or Shaun Siler, or my ex Jacob, or Bryce or SOMEONE that I consider remotely normal. I have been MISERABLE for the sake of mankind (which by the way is totally overrated) for so long around all these martyr people that I feel like I want to just combust. Also I have this girl in my life that is literally stealing my life from right out from underneath me. I'd be surprised if you haven't hung out with her recently as it seems everyone else has. And here's the clincher.....Im such a computer addict that I guess they are saying that whoever uses the computer is the bad guy. (Completely preposterous to ask of me when I have had no outlet of anykind while dealing with her fucking aquisition of my every breath. I don't drink, smoke, have sex, have a vehicle to drive away in (I had to leave it in southern California after the water pump and radiator developed a gargantuan leak totalling $575 for a vehicle worth $800), i don't have a way to deal with the constant bombardment of crazy, overzealous (not referring to Tom Cruise) people that are trying to get even with me for the fraud she has committed in MY LIFE. I have strangers trying to punish me for being myself based on the fact that she has taken over my entire existance, made herself a star and hangs out with all my old friends. They've even paid people from my high school to say that they went to school with her and she's much younger than me so how come this situation isn't obvious. Anyway, how are you? I miss normal goal oriented people that aren't trying to put me on trial for everything (they are over analyzing even my photos Ryan, pictures I've taken over the span of my life and to be honest most of them are just me posing but they have taken it to a whole new level. They even misinterpreted pics of my son that died. The didn't even know that the pics were him looking at the actual camera and channeling his actions toward the person taking the photo. some of these people are so dumb that do this "judging" thing. I want to cringe just thinking about it. They want the income i've amassed over the last decade. Millions of dollars they are fighting over that had nothing to do with any of them but they think they have the right to gaffel from me. Even the president is in on the conspiracy, I've been screwed over by everyone on earth when all I wanted was to have a family and build our own mini-empire (me and my nonexistant man that no one will let me have, and me and my nonexistant child that no one will let me have, me and my non existant friends that no one will let me have) And because of these greedy aweful people I have lost all ability to believe that anyone is genuine toward me at all. I don't believe anyone anymore, and that is the lonliest place on earth. People have found out they can just use me to get what they dont want to have to work toward or for themselves. Then their friends use me, then their friends relatives use me and pretty soon the whole fucking planet uses me to get ahead and when they get what they want they just fucking dump me right where they sqeezed the last drop of drive I had left to use for myself. Hope all is well with you. Love Laci I'm not implying you have to love me (we all know that is waaaaay to much to ask of anyone) Have a great day and Ryan Hanlon 7:10 AM (12 hours ago) to me Hi Laci, I read your email and, wow, it sounds like you sure have been thru a lot of really tough stuff. I'm truly sorry that you're in so much pain, it just oozes out of your writings. I don't dispense advice to others because its none of my business how they run their life, but I feel compelled to share a couple thoughts that came to mind. I guess, for me, if I was in a really tough place, I would be looking out to healthy resources in my local community which could provide compassion, support and community. That could be friends who are healthy, not toxic, it could be something like a support group or a community focused church. The other thing I'll say is this. If YOU created things of value that others are stealing, and you can't win that battle, start over. People can't take your innate ability to create, only your product that you've created. At 34, I've had some measure of success, but I've had to start over either portions or all of my life several times. I hope you can find some good local resources, because life is too hard to go thru it alone. All the best, Ryan Sent from my iPhone, please forgive any typos! thank your stars that your not me! BY THE WAY.......THE VERY GROUP OF PEOPLE IS EXTREMELY HARSH, RUDE, AND BEYOND UNKIND TO ME MAKING THINGS UP AS THEY GO ALONG WHILE THEY KNOW DAMN WELL THAT I HAVE BEEN TRUTHFUL. THEY ARE USING ME AS A SCAPEGOAT FOR SOMEONE'S MURDER AND OBVIOUSLY NEED PEOPLE TO BELEIVE SUCH THINGS AS THEY THEMSELVES HAVE SPENT A GREATER PORTION OF EVERYONE'S TIME THROWING IN FRONT OF YOU A COMPLETE FRAUD. ALSO THERE WERE PLANS TO IMPREGNATE ME AND THEN MAKE YOU THINK ONCE AGAIN THAT I WAS SOME SORT OF SURROGATE FOR SOME OTHER COUPLE'S BABY. MEANING THEY INTENDED ON TAKING AWAY MY FLESH AND BLOOD CHILD THE WAY THE TRIED TO WITH MY SON SILUS HENCE THE FALSE ALLEGATIONS OF ABUSE AND WHAT THEY SAID WAS AN ATTEMPT TO REMOVE TUBING FROM HIS MOUTH. BACK THEN I DIDN'T KNOW THAT THEY HAD BEEN LYING TO PEOPLE TELLING THEM I WAS ONLY A SURROGATE TO MY SON.

No comments:

Post a Comment