Thursday, November 15, 2012

My son...Silus Beau Daly (Pronounced Daily). The best thing that ever happened to me. Unfortunately they have turned him into a competition also. He is deceased now so it will no longer afect him but he loved me, there was no question about that. I'm sorry as a mother and as a humanitarian that the world has been made to believe that my son didn't love me and or that he was someone elses kid. It's only an attempt to re-write history to suit someone's needs but not taking me or my son's feelings into consideration. He knows that I was literally the only person willing to walk through fire for him. How am I sure of that you may ask........He was there (developing in my womb for nine months and one week) while we were forced to walk through fire, everyday without a break. I remember after months of having to be on the go while being homeless and running from stalkers that kept trying to sell him out from underneath me, there was this one day when he was so irritated that we had to run again and he must have felt my adrenaline as he began to kick the crap out of me. We were both so tired as it was a never ending stamina fest to keep him safe and away from vultures. My son rarely kicked during his developement, I think he only kicked three times in my entire pregnancy as most of the time he would just glide around in my womb. But this day, he was furious and I had to talk him down and tell him that although I knew he was tired of the never ending stress levels, that I had to get us out of the place where we were as I was his mother and responsible for taking care of him.....he finally stopped and I guess just accepted that it was going to be another long day. That's how I know my son loved me and that's how I know there was no question in his mind everytime he heard my voice, who his mother was....Me (Laci Renee Issel the brunette), and he gravitated toward me everytime he heard me, he would scoot closer to me, his eyes fixated on mine. He was my everything. We both endured a pregnancy that would have brought even a man to their knees....I was keeping him safe, you were busy trying to make a buck off my kid and put us both through unnecessary drama. You trying to sell a baby that wasn't for sale created that situation. Don't ever, try to include my son in your territory games ever again. Now that he is deceased there really isn't anything keeping me from kicking your ass (even though I, of course, am not a violent person naturally). I'd hate to be the one all the anger comes out on, as all of you know, you've gone too far one to many times already and as of now, your on borrowed time when it comes to you including my kid in your attacks against me.

No comments:

Post a Comment