Monday, November 12, 2012

My son and Me (Laci Renee Issel) The one with the clefted chin, inverted nipples, fungied toenails, orange around my pupils, and stretch marks over a large portion of my body from weight gain and drastic weight loss throughout the years. Does this describe the girl they've been saying was me all along throughout the years, this description? The pictures of me were taken within the last month with the exception of the aqua hoodie which was taken in August of 2012. These are all recent pictures. They lied to you.

This is a picture of my son after heart surgery in 2009. Yes, this picture is on Facebook on my account under my processesofelimination@gmail.com email address as it is my account all images are mine and this is my son. Some of my son's original pictures were stolen from me and or not returned to me when I had to leave some of my stuff behind. His name was Silus and he was my biological son I was not a surrogate, and he meant the world to me. 11/12/12 6:19 pm Laci Renee Issel the one that looks like the picture of the girl on this post
Notice that I have orange around my pupils and also that I have a scar that runs diagonally through my Left Eyebrow. Here's another picture of me that looks an aweful lot like his picture, notice the cleft chin on my photos. I dont know if his clefted chin is noticable on this particular photo.
And finally, the picture of me posted on LinkedIn that also shows the diagonal scar through my left eyebrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment