Saturday, November 17, 2012

i DISLIKE YOU FOR NOT ALLOWING ME EVEN AN OUNCE OF SUCCESS, AS YOU ALLOW THEM TO MURDER ME SLOWLY BY KEEPING ME CAUGHT UP IN ALL THESE DUMB AS MINI WARS THAT ONLY MATTER AT GROUND LEVEL WHILE KEEPING ME TO DISTRAUGHT AND EXHAUSTED TO FIGHT YOU AT SKY LEVEL. I think they are using the laptop computer to make another person fall in love with another girl by making it look like she is composing all of this, of course lying to him and I dont care anymore as this has been going on for a decade. You know how many men fell in love with me that were told that it was someone else that had the intellect and perspective that I have had throughout the years. Im not saying this to make it sound like they dont'deserve love but obviously someone out there seems to believe that I don't deserve to be loved as they redirect every man that has ever loved me toward another woman. Im happy for them, not a jealousy thing but wonder what it would be like to shine in my own light without having to create a false halo for another girl.or some other endeering personality for them........Laci Renee Issel 11/17/12

No comments:

Post a Comment