Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Could you get a grip.....

By the way, no one gave me money. I paid rent with my ssdi. Im tired of everyone lying saying that they are giving me money when no one is giving me money. You keep "excusing" this so called money that everyone says that I am being given by saying that it was a "gift" how would you feel if everyone was constantly making it appear as if you were being showered with "gifts" when no one ever gives you anything ever without total effort and hardship. I dont care if you think I am wrong for this, but I never get anything of value from anyone ever. Never, ever, ever, ever as I practically have to bleed to death to get what little I do have. Im sick of this shit where you say your giving me things making others believe some other form of reality other than what has been prevalent all along. No one gives me anything....ever....get it through your head. Im sorry but Uh is going to have to offer me a different method of caring for Kendall other than always lying to people telling them that Im being given money that could alter my immeadiate situation as everyone is always left wondering why Im sedentary

No comments:

Post a Comment