Saturday, November 24, 2012

Something else they tried to pass off to the public as some sort of "Felony Assault" on my end and the real story behind it.

He was involved in the indianapolis beating I endured but I didn't know about it. The police officer telling me as he was fingerprinting me that "You weren't supposed to be there" when I asked him why any of it had happened to me to begin with. Of course I am capable of forgiveness but people are crazy if they just expect me not to have my own feelings about a situation like that, but it doesn't have anything to do with forgiving. If I forgive someone, I mean it, but that doesn't mean that its that easy to forget and erase my feelings about the situation but they are two separate things. No one can just expect me to forgive without allowing me to heal from the entire thing, but I am sure that the man that appologized, wasn't thinking that I should just never have feelings about the situation. The store manager lied and said that I tried to "swing on him" (his exact words) when he was the one that pushed me down and knocked over an end cap after I asked him to remove his hands from my upper arm, it's like he wasn't even worried about assaulting me out of nowhere and for no reason, then when the police got there I was expecting them to possibly take him in and instead they started beating me to, including pepper spraying me and throwing me in a van.....I was convinced that I was being kidnapped again as nothing legal was going on................................................................. This is the instance of someone claiming that i had assaulted them (apparently trying to extort money from a situation that was completely created by him) I remember the address of where it happened since it happened at a grocery store in Indianapolis. I have yet, after 10 years of being violently assaulted, I have yet to "Swing" at anyone. I haven't done anything violent to anyone. the most violent I have ever been is to not take it out on another person but to knock something over while walking or something like that but never to an animal or person have i ever been violent.

No comments:

Post a Comment