Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Photos

These pictures are all of myself and my son. These pictures as usual were misinterpreted. I was never attempting to indicate to have my sons head cut off. Also the scars are prevalent on my pictures. Also the only picture that I took of him that I am posting at the moment was him with the hat on, all other pictures I was in with him and he was not flipping me off, nor was he clenching his fist on his chin directing it toward me, he was looking directly at the camera and channeling toward the person taking the photo. I walked through fire for my son during my pregnancy, having multiple people stalk me from place to place while starving and not having any money, but having to keep going for his sake so that the men that claimed to be his father couldn't access him as I had only had sexual relations twice in two years, him being the result of the second sexual exposure. My son knew I loved him, there was no question of that. The nurse that he was flipping off in the picture was the same male nurse that threw a Payday candy bar on him and took a picture that everyone else thought was me.

No comments:

Post a Comment