Friday, October 30, 2009

How can you leave me and my child behind when I have repeatedly told you what the truth is, I'll try again....

I am autistic which means that I think backwards compared to you and that I remember and forget the same things all day long. One minute I remember I wasn't supposed to talk to a certain individual and the next you'll see me talking to that same individual because I have forgotten not only that I wasn't supposed to talk to them but I also forgot the risks involved.
Nothing I do is ever intentional to upset, hinder or hurt a person or situation. I am litterally struggling with autism.How lucky you are to not have this problem because not only is it frustrating for you when I dont do the right thing but in my world creates problems of being accused of purposely adding strife to situations but also leaves me alone most of the time and totally alienated from everyone and anyone that could help me.THEYare either under the impression that I dont care or that based on how things "look" that I am guilty of some transgression.
If you think that you are frustrated, remember that all it does to your life is "frustrate" you and then your off to continue to live your life. In my life here's what happens, I am frustrated and then beaten, kidnapped or raped, assaulted in some way or lied about to the point where my life is left destroyed and in shambles.
A perfect example is the fact that I have just listened to someone tell me that the following statement has been let out as public knowledge...."L Issel (ME) has attempted to pull tubes out of her infant child and that I "assaulted" one of the staff members of UCSF medical center.............THE PREVIOUS STATEMENT NEVER HAPPENED!!!!!!! Not only did it never happen but the false accusation makes me look as if I am some sort of lunatic. Not only that but I have people already trying to punish me for events that never transgressed.
Im still being threatened with a terrorist brig and I still have people making decisions whether or not to cut off my hands and fingers.......Why would anyone ever chop off someones hands or fingers to begin with?
Does anyone ever understand the level of fear that I live with when I find out that someone doesn't beleive my honesty?I am constantly being threatened and to you if someone doesn't beleive me then all it means in your world is that they think I am a lyer.........In my world them thinking Im a lyer leads to institutionalization, encarseration, physical assault, my child being yanked away from our bond, and possibly death. Why would I lie, I have too much to lose.
Im beyond tired of pleading with people to recognize the most basic of human rights. I am treated constantly as if I have no rights and because people had to lie about me to obtain positions of authority, fame or wealth I feel like me and my son will be constantly in jeopardy of a setup or of abuse. Im petrafied and you treat me as if I am trying to make the world think that I am some sort of princess (which by the way was never something I thought or was trying to make people believe but I now have people trying to make you think that I think so that you will think badly and possibly try and lynch me for)
Dont you understand that these people that are getting you all riled up against me do this for sport? They video tape your reactions, post them and all sit around and laugh as I get arrested, injected or assaulted. They make money turning you against me and they make money everytime I am abused and everytime it is viewed by large groups of people! This isn't something that I am participating in, this is something that is being forced on me and my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment