Sunday, October 4, 2009

Update

The hospital staff supposedly has tried to get ahold of the man that I say is the father and they have asked the father if he remembers the one night stand that he had with me and apparently he doesn't (it was almost 10 months ago but if he saw me he would remember) Now apparently "the plan" is to continue to involve the beastly piece of shit that has continued to stalk me from canada for the last 11 1/2 months and claim that he is the father. This way they can continue to call me a groupie when Im not, and establish some sort of claim over my child. An illeagal claim, a false claim and no wonder I keep getting threatened, people actually think this man is the father. This man has nothing what so ever to do with me or the child and in fact is looking for a girl to control.
Over my dead body is this going to continue. I am being mercilessly stalked by these people and they are apparently trying to get me committed so that I will shut up. They are trying to get away with stealing a live infant. Im being threatened over and with my own child and what is happening is totally illeagal. I am not taking time, I have done nothing wrong and these people are the friends and relatives of the people that beat me up in the jail cell and wont stop stalking me. They are lying about everything. Everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment