Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Im trying my best to be as humble as possible but I have to admit, it sometimes is hard when I see people getting away with destroying mine and my son

It saddens me to know that there is a population that is putting me on trial and not even allowing me the opportunity to say my side of the story.
I've heard that the mayor has said to "ignore" me and that some girl is naming my son and that they have given rights of my son to someone else.
Is anyone aware that I am not playing games and that I am extremely worried about my infant son, alone in the hospital 23 hours a day. Why doesn't anyone understand that I never planned on giving him up for adoption and that it really seems as if my rights are being run over and totally "ignored"
What is the obsession with keeping me away from my son?
All I ever hear how its "just" and yet no one seems to know the whole story but yet everyone is telling you that I am somehow guilty of something that is probably made up.
I hope i haven't offended those that I care about, Oma, Opa, Trude and my dad. Most likely though they were also playing the game and I am all worried for no reason.
Could you all stop setting me up?
I would like to be a mom now.
And by the way why am I considered guilty for writing this blog? I haven't done anything wrong and would just kindly like to raise my child now.
Im really not playing.
I heard that they "cleared" the officer that was under investigation for misconduct and abuse.............my question is............did someone get paid off? Because that is the only way that you could "clear" what happened to me.
Like I said I am trying to be as humble and nonsnotty as possible but it is getting harder and harder.
Why would my kid be deaf to me? Dont you feel bad for separating a son from the only parent he's ever known for another version of "the emporers new clothes?" Another person that claims to be communicating with my kid telepathically and getting everyone to actually believe it. How do you explain that when I talk to my child he responds and starts "cooing"
Dont any of you have a backbone? Isn't someone going to stand up to this lyer and tell her that she is wrong for what she is doing to me and my child. she isn't communicating with him, she and her group of people are totally lying to you and making you believe that she is pulling something off that she isn't.
My kid isn't deaf to me. He loves me, I am his mother.
Oh yeah, another fake girl getting relocated thanks to my information, life story and research. Great.
The next person that decides to be "me" could you kindly live the REAL experience. You see, my troubles dont EVER end because I have people like you leaching off my existance. Your getting relocated after about a month of you having to "rough it". I have been in hell for 6 years, while you use me to get relocated, Im getting mud slung at me......and it hasn't ended for the last 6 years. Your the millionth girl that I have been used for and only to get called a "hoe" in the end while you get credit for my intelligence level information because I took the chance and trusted a stranger that was secretly working for your pathetic group of people that take from me constantly and dont even have the decency to leave me with an intact reputation as you get whisked off to relocationville.
I've got people that have never spent 30 days outside trying to tell me that I am a groupie and treating me like they are doing me a favor by allowing my existance, telling me whether or not I am allowed to parent my own child and they are all half criminals themselves. I am not a criminal and I cant get rid of some of these people, its aweful, they just stalk and piggy back me constantly, use me for my information and then turn around and treat me as if I am mentally ill so that they can maintain control.

No comments:

Post a Comment