Wednesday, October 28, 2009

No, Im not making deals with stalking criminals

Ur done?????? All it took for you to want your normal existance back was what, a couple of weeks?????? Lucky you that you haven't been me all these years getting beaten raped and kidnapped and falsely accused of every crime on the planet. I wanted my life back 6 years ago, I was DONE then. While my income was being siphoned out of my writing and my blogs plagerized not to mention all my actual writing on paper, I was left to die outside with no regard for my hardship or safety. And now, your done. Well I wish that is all it took for me to get my life back to normal.
Now Im being threatened with being committed if I dont give my child up for adoption. My son, the one thing that I gave up fighting all of you monsters for was just to be left alone with him.
Dont ever accuse me of having an orgasm either just because I have his pictures near me at night...how sick can you get and how desparate.
Apparently all this happened to me because someone thought I was being "okay", whatever the hell that means.
Oh and now I'm supposedly getting a pardon for a crime that was made up in order for someone to look like the good guy once again and for me to look like the vagrant criminal once again. I dont need a pardon for something that didn't happen.
You are also participating in mental cruelty by not acknowledging my autism and to be quite honest I happen to love gay people (not the story you told).
I love my son and I am only securing his immeadiate future by involving a decent couple because I am treated with such little respect that Im worried for my sons care. I have a place to live now and the offer of a couple of jobs. I am stable despite your efforts to push my buttons and make me look psycho.
I am going to be a great mother, you took everything I ever had but not my son.
Im not stalking anyone and no i didn't want 2, whatever that means. Im autistic!

No comments:

Post a Comment