Thursday, October 29, 2009

Have I learned a lot in the last hours or what?

The Patels, who I sold a "living trust" to back in 2002, are participating in an all out grudge war against me that now includes my son.
I worked for a company called "Family First" based out of Freemont California.
What is the saddest thing ever is that not only was I honest with the Patel's but I actually loved their family. I would sit for extended periods of time interested and listening to stories of India, arranged marriages, children and all of their Gods. Probably what breaks my heart the most is that I was genuinely interested in them and their families and did my best to give them the plan that was best to protect thier families and their incomes.
I find out that they are participating in this effort to make it look like I somehow was dishonest and or that I ripped them off. I would never do that, especially to them.
My son is now being referred to in certain circles as "the commission" which totally freaks me out.
One thing that I know about the Patel's is that they will probably realize that this is a misunderstanding and no longer view me as some sort of bad person. They are all loving decent people.

The second thing is that I am being accused of "acting" again for absolutely no reason.
People keep making decisions about my life at hearings that are being held behind my back and adding additional unwanted people to my life.
What I am really dealing with in this never ending saga seems to be "Cruel Intentions".
Now I hear they are even making arrangements to send me to the same terrorist brig that they brought and abused me at in 2007. Why? I have no clue! im not a terrorist and never have been, but I was probably breathing again without permission, because they keep trying to punish me for things that I am either not aware of or have absolutely no knowledge of in the first place.
They keep calling me "okay" and using this word as a means to punish me some more and it seems as if the abuse is always justified by all of my agressors because they have never had to endure what they have been dishing out. Again....I dont even know what I did or didn't do to be considered "okay" I HAVE ASPERGERS SYNDROME AND YOU ARE PARTICIPATING IN MENTAL CRUELTY AND ABUSE.
I want my son back!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never even got to parent him, he's been in the hospital the entire duration of his life.
These people, in the last month, think that I am making deals for punishment of things that never happened. They abuse me constantly and then they think that I am making a deal with them if I "use the computer", or "go outside", things that are normal actions normally are suddenly turned into taboo things when I have to deal with them.
Im bleeding and cant even use the bathroom without them thinking I am against the "FEDS" or against some other government entity. They are rediculous about it.
I want my son back what they have done to my life is totally illeagal and the secret service knows that not only am i autistic but that what they are contributing to is totally unfair.
I want my son back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ihaven't done anything wrong or against the law and I dont always "know" what they accuse me of "knowing" until after the fact 99% of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment