Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Latest

These immature people never stop trying to accuse me of being a groupie!
I cant go anywhere or get anything accomplished without being accused of wanting to partake in some groupie fest.
Can I tell these people one more time that...............

1. My actions have nothing to do with an entertainer
2. I have a sick child to worry about and you are increadibly rediculous to be thinking that my thought processes have anything to do with your rediculous rhelm of "OMG, Look who just walked by!"
***Once in awhile I might mention that the person I am talking to resembles someone in the entertainment industry but thats about it******
3. Also your group of people has systematically ruined my existance over the last couple of years as you are so superficial to accuse me of caring about your actions before I would care about me and my son being in life or death situations.
4. Im tired of you copying my blogs and passing them off as your own, and also tired of you turning my own words around on me to try and make people think that you are the originator of so-many-I-lost-count ideas and verbage.
5. I would really appreciate if you left any accusations of being a groupie or anything else that is totally inappropriate, given my sons current condition, out of the equation when I go visit my child. Im a mom, and he's my son and my child is NOT a superstar...He's an infant....get a grip. My life is my kid and I dont appreciate people trying to make me "guilty" of anything simply because I have a 1 hour visitation with my child that I look forward to the minute my visitation is over for the day.
6. I REALLY DONT WANT YOUR MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MIGHT SAY THAT HE IS SUPER CUTE LIKE A NORMAL WOMAN BUT NO MATTER WHAT I SAY ABOUT HIM I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MY OWN MEMORIES OF MY FRIENDS AND EX'S BUT WE AREN'T IN JUNIOR HIGH ANYMORE AND i PROMISE THAT I REALLY CAN KEEP IT ON AN ADULT LEVEL. YOU DONT GET TO CONTROL MY THOUGHTS. ONE MORE TIME....NO MATTER WHAT I THINK, I STILL AM NOT PLOTTING OR THINKING OF HOW TO GET YOUR MAN........TIRED OF REPEATING THIS ONE.
7. I REALLY WISH TO BE SURROUNDED BY ADULT PEOPLE WITH POSITIVE GOALS AND ATTITUDE FROM HERE ON OUT.
8. I reserve the right to pick up gossipy magazines for time-wasting purposes only and as a form of entertainment.
9. My son is NOT up for adoption. Although me and his father are flattered that you would consider him, thanks anyway from us.
10. IM HOPING THAT AS I CONTINUE TO SHATTER YOUR VIEWS ON HOW AND WHAT I SHOULD BE THAT YOU WILL FINALLY GET USED TO THE IDEA THAT I AM NOT PLAYING.
11. In the same breathe I will repeat to you that I am AUTISTIC (AND NOW HAVE A FORMAL DIAGNOSIS THAT SAYS SO) I will occasionally say and do things that make no sense to you because of the autism such as but not limited to, having an aversion to simple or complex things that I have attatched a not-so-great specific meaning to. YOu will see me sometimes stop eating for a period of days at times because of some far off superstition or binge eating when I have no other outlet.
MY BEST ADVISE IF YOU ARE TRYING TO FIGURE ME OUT IS TO STOP TRYING TO FIGURE ME OUT BECAUSE MY ACTIONS ARE TOTALLY RANDOM AND NOT PRE-PLANNED. THERE ARE TIMES WHEN I SUDDENLY BECOME AFRAID OF SOMETHING THAT DIDN'T SPOOK ME THE DAY BEFORE AND NONE OF MY PERSONALITY HAS TO DO WITH A GAME, SOMETIMES IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE TO ME EITHER.
12. My son's father is NOT the man from Canada/Maine and I have only been sexually active (intercourse) twice in three years so that rules him out and my sons due date was 10/12/2009 (He was three weeks early, if you do the math that rules out man from canada because the man from canada was in the picture for two days only and in the first half of November --- which would mean that I was pregnant for 11 months?--- I dont think so!!! Man from San Mateo is my sons father, we were together the first part of December.) SO QUIT CALLING ME A GROUPIE!!!!!! YOU ARE ALWAYS CONDUCTING YOUR RUINING OF MY LIFE BASED ON FALSE PRETENSES---ITS GETTING REALLY OLD.
13. Quit lying to key figures to get me in trouble, I have nothing what-so- ever against members of any organization including the president and I am not a threat to peoples safety, Im autistic and have normal autistic adversions as well as mannerisms including outbursts (that are now limited because of the medication...thank goodness for myself and everyone else too) I am learning how to better handle things internally without so much outward frustration, but your lies definitely are not helping.
14. If I take the bart, I am not advocating making anyone "starve" or global practices,....most likly I am looking for a job.
15. I've wanted rescue from this hectic existance of having to deal with people that destroy my life for sport for 6 years now and I have wanted the abuse to end. Im going on with my life because I cant not live any longer. Nothing is a game to me, this is my life and my sons also.

I AM AN INTELLIGENT AND VALUABLE PERSON THAT IS CREATIVE IN NATURE AND MOST OF THE TIME EXTREMELY GENTLE THAT CAN BE FUNNY AND A GREAT ASSET TO MANY.........IF YOUR ONLY GOAL IS TO HURT ME THEN I DONT UNDERSTAND YOUR EXISTANCE, NOR DO I WANT TO BE A PART OF SUCH AN ENVIRONMENT......PLEASE LEAVE ME OUT OF THAT....THE POSITION OF MAJOR JERK HAS ALREADY BEEN FILLED IN MY LIFE.

Sincerely
Laci Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment