Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hospital Security is really starting to push it when it comes to what is legal.

I just visited with my son and the hospital security tells me to go into a waiting room so they can talk to me, so I accomodate.
They start grilling me about the "Parent/Guardian" sticker that I had on my clothes from the day before visiting with my son because they want to "confiscate" it from me. They basically started demanding the sticker from me and it must have fallen off because I couldn't find it and then they started accusing me of lying because they saw it earlier. I wasn't lying, I had held my son for the last 30 minutes and it must have fallen off.
Then when they couldn't get that they started demanding that I give them the blue bracelet that was on my arm. One security guard even tried to bring out a pair of scissors from his jacket to cut it off my body!
What the heck is going on when you get backed into a corner and security once again starts thinking they are above the law and are getting ready to once again, try and put their hands on me..................who the heck allows this from them? If the situation was reversed and I tried to put my hands on them I would have been tackled, hurt in the process and arrested but they just think that it is alright to attempt to put their hands on me.
Im beyond tired of this kind of treatment behind closed doors from the hospital.
Thats not all, while I am attempting to hold and bond with my child I am accused of being "fake" towards my kid with my remarks and want to hold him, from the female nurse in the room.
The male nurse that was the attending nurse got irritated that I wanted to hold my own son and made me wait 15 minutes before helping me when I only have an hour with my son to begin with. I did wait, as patiently as I could, for him to finally come over to me and my son and when he did, he told me that he then had to check his vitals and that this (vitals) was done every three hours. My response to him was "You have my son for 23 hours out of the day and I have been waiting for all this time (out of my 1 hour a day that you are allowing me with my own child), and you want to take his vitals now? You cant do this in the 23 hours that you keep me away from my own kid?"
Then at the end of my visit the male nurse told me to "back down" (his exact words) because their is another girl that thinks that she is a better fit parent than me and the hospital staff is not only expecting me to "compete" for the rights to my own son but they are also starting to subtly demand that I just leave my son behind and allow this other woman to have rights to my kid. Then he proceeded to threaten me with a subtle visual cue after he said these words.
Since when do I have to "compete" for my own flesh and blood. NOOOOOOOOOOO, I dont have to compete, that is my son no matter what you think that you have a right to do to my life for not adhering to your demands.
Im not a freaken criminal and I have done nothing wrong, but what they are doing is trying to threaten and scare me out of my own child not to mention ignoring laws in the process.

Also some woman falsely accused me of stealing her IPOD two years ago along with her engagement ring and $200+, that she gave to the drug dealer to finance her and another girls 3 day drug binge that I refused to participate in from two years ago. Her fiance was in drug rehab and she didn't want him to find out so she just blamed me for all the missing valuables and cash (which by the way I didn't find out about til a week later when she acted all upset upon seeing me in the mall. She played it off real good with her proclamation that stated "I feel like kicking your ass!" as she clung to her fiance. I did hear that she continued the lie with "I'll let you off the hook this time" comment. Someone said that she said that but I dont know because I wasn't there..........for any of the story!
Needless to say, I was dumbfounded! NO I didn't steal anything from her, in fact I brought her engagement ring to her and cautioned her to pay attention because she had left her hotel door wide open with her wedding ring sitting in clear sight. I was the one who brought it to her attention. Thats what I get for helping to babysit. I have nothing against her but I am tired of being lied about. Hope her and her fiance make it.

Then there is Charles Bettencourt, He decided that he would lie and tell the world that I rung up charges on his credit card without his permission at a Hilton Hotel......yes charles, now the truth is coming out. Here's what happened. Charles OFFERED to put me up in a hotel for two nights shortly after I found out I was pregnant in the city of Pleasanton. He also okayed me to order room service becuase I hadnt eaten. I didn't do anything that he didn't consent to and now I hear that he wants me to take my time for that event. I have nothing against Mr. Bettencourt and hope he has a wonderful life but I dont understand offering to help someone then turning around and accusing me of something illeagal. I did nothing illeagal.

I just want to raise a happy healthy kid and be left alone with all this DRAMA that is needless in our lives. Im not a criminal, quit accusing me of stealing and just leave me alone. Im really tired of getting threatened when I've done nothing wrong or when I refuse to participate in "competition". I dont have to compete this is already MY LIFE.

I WONDER HOW MANY OTHER LIES YOU'VE BEEN TOLD IN REGARD TO ME AND MY LIFE?!

No comments:

Post a Comment