Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Are you trying to charge me with the following....

In the Criminal Defense Clinic (CDC), student defenders represent indigent clients charged with misdemeanors in the New York City Criminal Court. Student defenders meet their clients at arraignments (the initial court appearance in New York) and remain as counsel until the charges are resolved. Students perform the full range of lawyering tasks associated with criminal defense, including interviewing, negotiating, counseling and the full range of pretrial and trial responsibilities. Clinic clients face a variety of charges, including drug possession, assault, petty larceny, obstructing governmental administration, resisting arrest, and disorderly conduct. In keeping with the Clinic’s goal of providing holistic and thorough representation, student defenders represent and assist their clients in a variety of related contexts.
THE ABOVE EXCERPT WAS TAKEN FROM LAW.CUNY.EDU
I have never impeded governmental administration, the resisting arrests were my effort to protect myself from the physical harm that I was subjected to, I've never assaulted anyone on purpose, I haven;t done any type of drugs in years and years and never have I been arrested for drug possession, I have receipts for everything I have ever bought (@least 99% of it-very few reciepts have been lost, probably 12 of them), disorderly conduct was something that the officer made up in order to take me to jail and I would like you to prove otherwise and that these things weren't malicious attacks on an autistic woman!
Prove it!!!!!!!! Since your so hell bent on making my life miserable I think that you should have to work at it slightly at leas. Im just trying to be a regular person and get on with my life. You have got me painted as a really bad person.
By the way, I have the receipts WITH ME!
aND i AM BEING ACCUSED OF BEING JEALOUS, JEALOUS OF WHAT, i DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU ARE REFERING TO ---- DONT YOU UNDERSTAND ALL OF YOUR EXTRA TIME IS RESULTING IN YOU PICKING ME APART FOR NO REASON. iM NOT JEALOUS, iM ONLY HERE TO DEAL WITH MY AILING INFANT. hE IS MINE AND ITS COMPLETELY ILLEAGAL WHAT YOU ARE DOING TO ME AND MY CHILD.

No comments:

Post a Comment