Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Something is going on, but Im not sure what

Heres what just happened.
Im holding my baby and I look up at the security guard standing next to me and he has this look of irritation on his face as my son cozies up to me and falls asleep in my arms. He didn't think I would look up at that moment and the expression on his face indicated that he was in deep distress that my infant LOVES me.
Then after my visitation of one hour is up and we go down to the first floor, he high fives another guard with glee and I hear the other guard say "he's going!".
This after we had just shared an elevator with what looks like the babies father's sister (In which I asked her if she has a brother named "John" and she replies no.) She herself looks about 18 at the most and I suddenly have a strange feeling that in the last few weeks while I was hospitalized that some strange things have been going on. She is dressed in dark grey and black (I wont say what that signifies).

It looks to me as if a lot of people have been lying about me in order to get the baby's father "John" and his family "in" with a certain group of people. Looks like it is their intention of taking the baby away from me and keeping him away from me. The security guards must be moonlighting as security guards while I am in the hospital and I would bet that they peel their security labels off once I exit the hospital.
It seems as if a lot of people are all jittery and upset while I am around. I feel like I am being set up.
The tube holding up the cannula falls apart while Im holding my son and the nurse aids us (the baby and I) in putting it in a safe place among the pillow that me and my son are on.

Something is going on alright, I just dont know what, but it looks like a certain "population" is trying to make my life intolerable by making me lose family and freinds and support of the people that I care about including my infant.

Im not consenting to anything, I feel like its a set up.

No comments:

Post a Comment