Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Plans being made to kill me next week

Its been aweful, Ive been getting beat up and accused of tresspassing everywhere in las vegas and right after being a paying patron. I was mugged last night one hundred seventy dollars stolen and my credit card stolen (actually its a debit card)......I cant get into serenabeanfeld.blogspot.com based on the fact that i have two step verification on that account and my phone is broken so I cant get the second verification so i have to blog on this site which is useless considering that I have now no respect left for the entity that thinks this website and email have something to do with them...........all my email addresses have been assigned meanings from other entities other than me so now whenever i log into a certain account a meaning has been attatched (not my problem as i didn't assign the meaning and no one asked me what i meant by anything so like i said tell them to go fuck themselves with their rude ass attatchments of meanings to everything in my life)............Im autistic for the billionth time and as usual this is a form of abuse to continue to attatch a meaning that doesn't even apply to me or my personality which ultimately puts me in danger......as if it could get worse, Im already completely homeless and as usual my peer group consists of everything i despise and detest as I am as usual isolated from anyone I can relate to or brings me happiness.............these people never stop testing me and i never get to be myself or normal...........they keep me constantly upset as they jeer at me with accusations while this piece of shit bitch lives the life i worked for and almost died for repeatedly.....Im mortified at the level of abuse that I constantly endure........I should have been dead already from killing myself as everything I do in life is credited to someone else as if I dont even exist................I dont want to exist to these people ever again.........My mother is a selfish bitch, my father is a selfish asshole, and the rest of my family is on both sides resembles the same to continue to leave me out in the street after ten years..................................... Celene Dionne is under the impression for some reason that i am attempting to date her husband based on the fact that I always carry something around that says Rene on it (Its my middle name, as well as the name of a man that works at my old apartment complex and of course even though he doesn't need me in his life I still worry about him -the one from my apartment complex but then again I worry about everyone which is obviously not reciprocated with anyone)....................................Then they are saying that I had a husband, had, as in past tense.....when did I have the husband and why have I lost him........once again, I am autistic and dont understand............................................................................I dont like anyone currently and I have no intention of vying for anyone's side........I have lesbiens that still refuse to take no for an answer and am continually claiming me as theirs when I am not even close to gay....................................................I dont like almost everyone from my past currently, I think they are all using pieces of shit that could care less if I live or die--maybe ill get over it.........Im always being lied to and I dont know what to do as I am treated like a second class citizen at most in my own life........................................Im at the end of my rope and of course they are continuing to lie to everyone that is supportive........................six years ago I was put in an aweful place because of an entertainers daughter who her group of people thought that i was against (i wasn't against anyone) and was abused extensively on her behalf, now I've just gone through all of this abuse again and I find out that it is on behalf of another entertainers daughter (Tom and Katie Cruz) when i had no problem with her either............Both children are of conflicting groups so I have been abused extensively by both opposing forces for no reason when i have had no problem with either child at all......but thats allright I hear the cruz's are "satisfied" with the level of abuse i have now endured for what ever reason they thought that I should have been abused when I have nothing to do with suri and have my own life and problems...................................................................I had a pregnancy test done when in the emergency room at the hospital on february 8th 2013 and was told that the result was negative but that it had a reading of hc -2...........It is my belief that I was lied to.......If i am pregnant i am at least two months, i can tell by the way my body feels.........but then again what put me in the hospital is that i was having severe abdominal pains, severe to the point where i actually went in to a hospital when I am petrified of hospitals................these fucking people in my life lie about every fucking thing and things that have solely to do with my life, so if i am pregnant i will probably have to have an abortion in order to deal with the level of damage that my depressed drinking could have caused not thinking i am not pregnant so you have them to thank for the entire fiasco that you just tryed to dump on me.....................................................my body has felt strange the entire time and I have gained weight in my midsection and that doesn't happen only a month pregnant, once again another attempt to alter history and fate and lie about who the actual father of what could be a possible baby just like they did with my son Silus (lied their asses of about who his father was.)............................................................................These people that have been allowed to run my life have run it into the ground and on purpose, Im mortified at what they have gotten away with.........I dont even have to mention the levels of abuse they have gotten away with, this will go down in history as the worst life ever lived due to people being abusive toward one soul........not even jesus went through this level of abuse......went through three days of excruciating pain but was loved and cared about throughout his lifetime........Ive been dealing with ten years of excruciating abuse, beatings and kidnappings and no regard for the stress levels put on my brain while not being offered an ounce of love from any sourse........If i am pregnant my guess is that it is from December 27th - January 1st as there is no way that I am less than two months pregnant if I am just based on knowing my body but do you see what they hell they just tryed to pull on me and everyone else involved?????? Rewriting history, present and future to fit their wants and needs..........................I want everyone to leave me the hell alone as i have been lied to most likely and now have to deal with the damage caused by that lie and am also a person with feelings and am somewhat in shock as there is no way to get ahold of The international lawyer that could be possibly the father............i was honest and told them i had sex here in las vegas after the long ten years worth of celibacy and its either him or the guy from Romania that I was with.

No comments:

Post a Comment