Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I am not pregnant.......Id appreciate you not passing on additional rumors that affect my ability to have a relationship with a man as I am not a lesbien (no offense to lesbiens) but I do feel slightly harassed and forced into being a lesbien when I am the furthest thing from........(just so that you can continue passing me off as one when im not)..........also me being pregnant would never be a good thing as too many people have already terrorized and put me through hell, i refuse to allow another one of my children to go through what they've put me through, you obviously know nothing about me if you didn't know that i would consider my child above everything and anything, including my own wants and needs, not about to bring one into a world of pain ............and why do you keep calling me jealous of my own life.

No comments:

Post a Comment