Monday, February 25, 2013

I was thinking that maybe I would find a way to deal with the uuber selfish population of people that seem to think that my only function in life is solely to please and benefit them.............I have grown tired of dealing with a population of people that use me as their Jesus and their scapegoat.......I started out loving and caring about people and now its gotten to the point where Im not ever considered in the equation.......they seem to think that I can continue functioning on nothing......and only for their benefit..........only for them to use whatever comes from my efforts in their own lives........they never supply the things that I required to in order to keep going........Im just supposed to slave away with nothing to go on while I watch an entire population pull me in every direction known to mankind.........I require love to keep functioning on the levels that they want from me and they never supply an ounce of it, ever..............I've done the best I can without the one key component that brings me to life.................I have nothing left.............and I cant wait to leave this greedy, free-for-all, planet, behind.............

No comments:

Post a Comment