Saturday, March 30, 2013

i am so tired of people thinking they are eminem, how come no one wants to be themselves? I have value with or without him (no offense to him).Laci renee Issel 4:04 am 3/30/13, and Ben from Indianapolis....are you in love with me or not? As a matter of fact, all of you that have expressed an interest in me...are you in love with me or not because I am getting sick and tired of waking up alone after twelve years of it and Im at the point now where it's like "speak now or forever hold your peace" I've been waiting on the majority of you for fucking ever and still no one wants to be with me? even after sleeping with my super hot friends and getting that out of the way? (Yes, I know about it, they always push her at any man I fall for and they always sleep with her at some point because I am never allowed to have anyone that she hasn't already "christened with her fucking vagina")....don't worry not mad at you but don't EVER try to go there with some lunacy that I was the one that made a possible "relationship" fall apart because men have been thrown at me for the longest time but I still had a picture of one of the men I loved in my mind.....I went two and three years without sex thinking about one of you.......when I moved to Vegas i assumed none of you wanted me and that is when i finally slept with someone else. Different than you sleeping with one of my friends or relatives right under my nose in the same city I chose as my "rebuild my life and move on from men that never showed an interest in me" city..........And you should read the below entry as this isn't the entry I was referring to in my posting on Facebook.....and I of course meant every word I wrote in the below entry (spanish man) but one thing I didn't mention was all the times I was listening to AKON's song "Sorry"....I started listening to this song as therapy for all the aloneness I have had to go through without anyone ever there to comfort me and everytime I listened to it tried to imagine one of the people I love whether it be family or friends saying the words of this song to me as an appology for all the times I was literally in danger from being left outside and having people lied to when it had to do with me to the point where they just believed what they were being told about me rather than find out from me and find out if I was okay or not, when most of the time I was dealing with mass populations of stalkers.....I started listening to this song in my apartment in Las Vegas in January 2013. I don't ever harm people or have bad intentions for people ever so there are very few things I have to be sorry about other than not being able to be in one place for very long.

No comments:

Post a Comment