Saturday, March 16, 2013

There are at least eight different Rob's I have known in my life please dont assume you know which one I am referring to

I have a self appointed husband who isn't one of the appointed husbands since birth, last name Wood......and although I am flattered by his willingness to step in and possibly work on behalf of the absentee husbands that I currently have, it doesn't work like that......The husbands appointed since my birth are not actual husbands that I have walked down the aisle with or even consumated a relationship with they are simply there based on the order of my birthrite that is completely ignored anyway and have always been there.....They are assigned for protection purposes only and obviously are at the very least sometimes shitty shitty husbands given the magnitude of abuse that i have already endured but then again they never planned on me even finding out that they were supposed to protect me..... Of course I am still able to fall in love and marry a man of my choosing but nobody ever allows that to happen to me because then i would be entitled to another portion of my birthrite and produce genetic heirw which no one will allow.....Everytime a man has fallen in love with me they have been told that I am gay, lesbien, they were told that I wanted a sex change when i didn't, they were told that I was a criminal when I have never been, they were told that I didn't love them,they were told that i hated the them, they were told basically anything necessary to get rid of them from my life........so here I am single and the only people that know what is going on are my actual husbands appointed since birth which sucks because some of them (not all) are trying to get rid of me but wont technically allow anyone else to love me based on all that comes with the birthrite, so I am forever in limbo at all times without an ounce of love from any source.........and once again you wonder why I hate my life.......speaking of what is supposed to be my protection......he just walked away from me after being at computer number 22 and me being at computer 23 when he is technically supposed to protect me......he isn't aware that I know, doesn't matter though to anyone but me because everyone is making it so easy for these people to abandon their posts, practically offering accommondations for leaving me to die and the aweful thing is....had I done something to deserve the level of mistreatment and abandonment ( I am not referring to the instances that i have been made a SCAPEGOAT for) I would understand, but I have been the biggest love of the 21st century (except on occasions from prolonged antagonization and isolation from anything that is remotely of my being) so none of this makes any sence to someone that always looked past everyones flaws straight to their strengths..............It must be about who is fucking who because I dont have a good body and that is the only reason I can think that I keep getting abandoned..........Shit, they've made it so fucking easy for any average woman with a decent body to suddenly become royalty by simply starving herself for a month, suddenly someone that has absolutely no intelligence is catapulted into a forever spotlight and in order to keep her stay all she has to do is use me mercilessly for every ounce of everything i was good at, natural at, and was fated for to keep her spot and pretty soon I am as usual dumped on, ridiculed for being imperfect body wise and abused physically, mentally, verbally, sexually harassed by lesbiens and men that treat me like they are doing me a favor by letting me exist simply because she had a cute face and nice body ..... oh, sorry, nice "tight" body.......And it isn't as if I can lose weight it is that I will never be tiny, and my reputation all over the world has been reduced to sparse embers that haven't quite died out from the fire....dont worry they'll be around with a bucket of water to extinguish the last flicker of my soul that hasn't been totally snuffed out (how appropriate as they plan to further abuse me in a snuff film).......My question is how did all this happen to me? I was not ever hateful toward anyone or any group of people at all but I think in an effort to "cover up" all the fucking illeagal inhumane shit they have done to me they turned around and tryed to make the world hate me so that they could almost be "justified" in their actions toward me when i have never done anything to deserve what has come my way. Hence all the "pardoning" going on for further abuses and abandonment. .......................................................by the way, Craigslist is becoming a totally scary place where they talk about who and what I know and what they plan on doing to me and all the ways in which they want to hurt me or family members such as my mom who the regard as a "whore" and so on and so on......who gives a shit what a woman does with her body, why does this topic enrage so many men that could be spending that same energy making love to their wives and girlfriends, I dont give a shit if someone is a whore in your mind that doesn't give anyone the right to plan on hurting people.......you'll hurt who you think of as a whore but you'll continue to allow an innocent person like me to be completely and utterly terrorized and abused in every possible fashion and it means nothing to you.....Are you understanding that your pattern of thinking is not exactly on the path it probably should be, the things that matter to you have nothing to do with anyone getting hurt, sex is not killing people, but people are trying to kill me at all times and all you can come up with is that my mom is a whore? Im so close to completely giving up on this planet. and by the way the craigslist portions that are getting scary are located in the "forums" and "discussions" sections some in the relationship sections but primarily in the catagorized places

No comments:

Post a Comment