Thursday, March 28, 2013

I was in the Henderson Domestic Violence Shelter on 3/22/13 and was kicked out after three days of being completely physically ill on the night of the 25th at 10:00 pm for using the telephone.

The morning of the 26th at 9:00am I sat on the other side of the street of the Domestic Violence shelter and watched as a Ford F-150 (golden beigh and Black) pulled into the Domestic Violence Shelter Parking lot......I was told that someone was once again using my lifes events to once again gain some sort of ground with either my family or a group of people that I have worried so much about and that has since found out that someone was in fact doing everything they could (in a legal sense) to care and protect them.....I guess it doesn't matter though because everyone seems to think that I am just here on this planet to be some person's avatar that just doesn't believe in actually putting their own efforts into something..... Since then I have been dealing with all kinds of things trying to stay out of sight from abusers and people looking to use me as their mealticket as usual.....I found another shelter and some of the staff members were like robots (total drones that dont even listen to what your saying and then do the psychological abusive thing where they tell someone that it is them that is the problem (I was called disrespectful, aggressive and basically unstable for telling them I was sick and needed some extra sleep because of all the abuse and the fact that i was sick and my roommate was snoring all night to the point where I didn't actually fall into a deep sleep until around 4:30 from all the sinus presure etcetera...)......................... Laci Renee Issel 1:42 pm 3/28/13

No comments:

Post a Comment