Tuesday, March 19, 2013

These people are still not getting it.........I am not joining the military, especially after being forced to live like I was in the military for the last decade when I had no interest in it to begin with, I am not going to jail for something I didn't do, I am not going to change my gender for anyone and I am not going to become a lesbien for anyone either........AFTER TEN YEARS I AM DONE WITH ALL AND ANY DEMANDS PUT ON ME AND PUT FORTH BY ANY GROUP OR ORGANIZATION OF PEOPLE THAT IN MY OPINION SHOULD START DOING IT THEMSELVES IF THEY HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY DECSION..........YOU CAN KILL ME BUT I REFUSE TO CONTINUE TO ALLOW YOU TO FUCK WITH MY FREE SPIRIT LIKE YOU HAVE OVER THE LAST DECADE......iM NOT GIVING UP DANCING EITHER........MY QUESTION IS WHO THE FUCK IS DOING THIS TO MY LIFE AFTER WHAT i HAVE JUST LIVED THROUGH AND WHY? YOU PROMOTED A FRAUD WHO IS NOW LIVING MY LIFE AND EVERYTHING I SAY THAT I AM ABOUT YOU TURN AROUND AND TELL PEOPLE THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF........ IM A FREE SPIRIT, i LOVE TO DANCE, LOVE TO HAVE FUN, LOVE BEING AROUND ALL DIFFERENT KINDS OF PEOPLE AND AM NOT STAYING IN THIS FUCKING MIND CONTROL PROJECT ANY FURTHER.....I HAVEN'T BEEN PERMITTED ANYTHING THAT BROUGHT ME JOY OR HAPPINESS IN THE LAST DECADE..........I HATE MILITARY LIFE AND THE CLOSEST TO THE MILITARY I WANT TO GET IS MAKING LOVE TO A MILITARY MAN....................like I said you can kill me but that is all the control i am going to allow you to continue to have................and I'd like to know what you are referring to when you speak of lost wages? Are you referring to my lost wages from being lied about and sabotaged because I know you couldn't possibly be referring to anyone elses lost wages put together with anything that has anything to do with me because I have never done anything to anyone to create them having lost wages so either your talking about me or some other grand scheme has been concocted to siphon money from me somehow and i am unaware of what it is because Ill tell you what, I've been alone the majority of this six month las vegas ordeal......

No comments:

Post a Comment