Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Another tid bit of info...........

I hate almost everyone on earth at the moment......Im hobbling around after being mugged and still being expected to concentrate and worry about yet another issue that isn't my issue and still dont know what the hell is going on.............Im never allowed to concentrate on my own life and im sick of it, I haven't done anything wrong and no one gives a shit about me and is acting like I just had sex with someone or something........I haven't had sex for at least a month so i dont give a shit about "the eye" as I am dealing with some very real problems that have to do with me and only me........I do not work for anyone else and after ten years of abuse I am through with these people that continue to demand more and more from me........this bitch that took over my life has beyond gone to far with what she's done and still they continue to treat me like the fraud in my own life........no one still gives a shit about me or what I go through and still continue to lie and create me as a scapegoat to get themselves off the hook for the stuff that they have been doing to me. They are planning on kidnapping me also......just overheard and was made aware................................................................................ I ask you this, what they hell am i on this planet for other than for people to abuse and hurt constantly, there sure shit hasn't been anything in it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment