Tuesday, April 30, 2013

everyone was told that i got paid again, i was alerted through email that the other gorl pocketed probably another couple hundred dollars that was supposed to go to me if i had dwcided to avcept it, in case pf emergency.. now everyone is assuming i have funds to protect myself from the level of sabotage i just endured since being in prescott valley...now everyone thinks i have money when i havent had amy money at all in the five days ive been here....this is the billionth time they have pulled this shit where they give her money and say they gave it to me

Its very rare that I accept funds from any source at all unless in extreme emergencies.....I have had it with all of this blaming me for everything and then praising other women for saying they went through whati actually went through and then trying to pin their cruel transgressions on me. As well as continuing to continue adding additional responsibilities to my overworked and traumatized brain not to mention denying me even the slightest bit of love from any source.. While a particular government agency prevents me from ever being saved from this kind of cruelty by everyone that attempts to get me out of it because they want me to kill myself..it happened again last night, I was threatened with arrest for attempting to get near someone that is above the was told tjat another woman was as usual responsible for all tjat i have been emduring meaning that thet thought she was the one enduring it, this agency has kept me in hell while using me for other females for a decade. I have no more tolerance for theur constant need to use me and tjen try to use me for otherd....i have had all linds of people/agencies/organizations come in to try to save me from this cruelty only to be threatened with arrstar agency but within our wn government that was lied to and once again

No comments:

Post a Comment