Sunday, April 7, 2013

So here's what's happened in the last week

Got beat up twice in Kingman AZ by people that believe in fighting with braun over using their mental capacity to fight.......Went to another city and then with in the first 2 hours of being their was intentionally targeted to being run over with the second time being where the car actually hit me but he finally braked before totally obliterating me....Needless to say, I don't feel safe at all with these kinds of people in my life.....I just want them to fucking leave me alone.....In the new city I have people that continue behaving as if I dance like a man and jokes still about me having a sex change operation that wont ever be happening as well as offers of testosterone that are unwelcome as well as people lying and telling people that I don't know members of my own family because I have another selfish bitch in my life that seems to be living off every portion of my existance......I am once again being separated from my own peer group in order to get the selfish bitch "IN" with the popular crowd and make all my old friends and family members think that I was against them, Im not against them but I am not exactly happy with the fact that I am being left with abusive people that are allowed to fucking do this to me so Im thiking at this point that my family my be slightly contributing to my murder.....I basically hate the entire planet right now with the exception of the animals......as most of the people are just lying kniving pieces of shit.....People are practically almost killing me and getting away with it.......

No comments:

Post a Comment