Thursday, April 11, 2013

Someone once again trying to make me appear like im trying to do something bad to people

Getting more guilt trips as usual....some asshole is trying to start a war between me and nicole ritchie (i dont and havent ever had a fucking problem with her and dont need to be concentrating on high profile celebrities in regard to something that doesnt bring me happiness because im barely hanging on as it is menally....i need to concentrate on things that brimg me pleasure not pain because the last 126 months have primarily been filled with pain.......also the photo i said was haunting me wasnt haunting me because ive done anything wrong but because i practically have alzheimers at only 38 years old and have already been forgetting important things and people .....its frightning to not be able to rely on my own memory especially when it comes to people i love-that is why the picture haunts me because i cant imagine how aweful i would feel if i litterally forgot about someone i love.....but i do have some asshole that never stops trying to get people to hate me so he keeps making it seem like ive done harm to someone all the time.. Laci Renee Issel 4/11/13 .

No comments:

Post a Comment