Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Someone rented me a hotel room because I have been attacked and beat up on the street two days ago.........This is not an "OK" situation....I am not writing this on behalf of someone else....It happened to me.......A car drove up when i was walking down the street in the other state that i have had to now go to after leaving Nevada and three girls jumped out of the car and began beating me up kneeing me in the head etcetera......I AM SO TIRED OF BEING ABUSED AND YOU MAKING IT APPEAR AS IF IT HAPPENED TO SOMEONE ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT HAS BEEN HAPPENINING TO ME ALL ALONG AND YOU HAVE BEEN CODDLING THE WRONG PERSON THAT IS BASICALLY A CON ARTIST..........IM NOT COMFORTABLE BEING ABUSED ALL THE FUCKING TIME AS THIS IS THE FOURTH TIME IN TWO WEEKS THAT I HAVE BEEN PHYSICALLY ATTACKED........I AM NOT IN CALIFORNIA.

No comments:

Post a Comment