Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Still being treated like slave property where people seem to think everything about me is up for their approval.......Let me spell it out for you......I don't give a sh#t if you approve of me as most of you are not only abusive toward me but completely misinformed.....I heard that my cousin turned on me today (wonder why cuz let me tell you didn't ever turn on him even after the 90 separate assualts i endured for him) Anyway, everyone still seems to be under the impression that I Im either having sex (I haven't) or they are trying to "regulate" my orgasms (as if they are so plentiful in the first place due to everyone's obsession with my vaginal function I hardly ever get to even have sex with myself-Abusive in itself-let alone with an actual man because they have lied to every man on the face of the earth when it comes to me.....(they tell them I have diseases, they tell them my vagina smells when they've never been near it ever and it doesn't smell, they tell them I am a criminal, they tell them i that I want a sex change operation etcetera, basically anything to keep me celibate.........I have rented a hotel room for an entire week in a city that I don't particularly like but due to my economic situation I have no other option ($128 for one week is not something I can afford to pass up) but as usual they have already accused me of some other rediculous shit because they always have to make someone else look like some sort of Angel and are always attempting to make me look like I was trying to cut someone's head off when I don't even believe in that and I am so tired of dealing with the mentality where the name of a city that was named 80 years ago and not named by me, has anything to do with reality....but they will use my financial hardship and my need for affordable shelter to make another person look like they cared more for a group of people that I have been fearlessly protecting the entire time...............Im so tired of losing people because some piece of shit woman can not live her own life and wants to take over every portion of my existance, including people that I love.......in other words.......I'll be here in this god awefully named city for the next week because that is what I can afford since her type has been stealing from me consistantly for the last decade and I am fucking poor as a result of HER.......

No comments:

Post a Comment