Thursday, April 11, 2013

Do not treat me as if I should be greatful to you for anything as every portion of my existance you fucking credited to fucking fraudulent people that passed on circumstances that i went through as their own.......Remember that as you dote all over someone that is lying to you about what they've accomplished in life....Of course Im not referring to loving kind people that i have always appreciated them and their kindness....If your someone from my past that repeatedly left me to die out in the street, dont ever talk to me with such utter disrespect like you've just attempted to do, ever again

This goes out to everyone ive ever loved, cared about, begged for help from and got ignored, and those that thought my love for them wouldn't ever run out. .....I dont need you....doesn't mean I don't love you it means I dont need you...i could care less if you approve of me or not because i just spent the last decade completely alone and beyond abused.........i wanted to include you in in my life, i wanted to love you but ive endured all the abuse im gonna deal with and that isnt an invitation to start demanding anything from me or being abusive toward me at all... . No one was ever there for me in the last126 months that shouldhave been,so watch how you treat me and the things you say to me because you are the ones that taught me how to not give a fuck about anything anymore....if you decide you dont want me what the fuck is it you think im losing? Im not the one losing anything, you are. Youre losing somwone that tried to love u all unconditionally but you didnt want anypart of me loving you... . The only thing i lose are people that teeat me like a tumor on a good day and treat me like theirslave property on a bad day.... I loved you and probably could get those loving feelings back butdont continue to take m me and my love for you for granted. .i dont mean to sound mean but seriously you are completelyout of touch with reality trwating me like i can not livewithout you because you havent fucking been there in forever, get a grip... My love for you was never in question, your love for me definitely is. Laci Renee Issel 4/11/13

No comments:

Post a Comment