Tuesday, April 23, 2013

IM at a shelter this evening, cannot camp anymore because IM always being targeted for physical injury due to everyone lying about me. I spent seven years outside without the use of shelters so I don't exactly feel bad.

I didn't eat at the shelter but IM positive they will say I did because Oman always being used as sometimes pawn piece.....they are also saying "I came" since I've been in this new city for the last twenty four hours, I didn't but my question is why am I the one considered a pervert when they are the ones obsessed with my vaginal function. And by the way, I'll come whenever I want as I've never made some sort of agreement to not come for any particular group of people, there I go assuming shot again.....why don't you all read my profile on google www.accountable@gmail.com and in the profile section it says something along the lines of. ........Quit assuming anything about me at all because your just gonna end up disappointed as well as causing chaos that doesn't need to be there since u never bother chef,king with me.......by the way IM not a pervert and I didn't sleep with anyone last night or blow anyone You shouldn't believe anyone at all when they say I've blown or have had sex because everyone has their own agenda when they use my presence for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment