Tuesday, April 23, 2013

u can call my royal blue phone that was stolen from me so they could pass on my texts that I had on it as someone elses,and listen to my voice and what I have to say on my message...# is 702 239 3965.

Doesn't mean I wouldn't die for someone that actually loved Me but obviously most people have made a career out of hurting me because they think the more they hurt me the better their chances of "going" so why why would I die for any of them. By the way do not continue concocting schemes to cash in on my trust find, if anyone ever says that IM excessively trying to contact them, THEY ARE LYING AS I AM EXTREMELY CAREFUL With peoples privacy and working environments. They only people I contact repeatedly are actual family members. I have someone in my life that gives false reports on me to the powers that be in order to continue siphoning money from my trust and the powers that be never check with me for the actual story. they seem to to believe whatever they are told, which would explain all the abuse I've gone through ...IM not positive as to why Joe turned his back on me, probably got lied to.

No comments:

Post a Comment