Saturday, April 27, 2013

Got told to get a life again after traveling to another city to try and secure shelter as well as employment

Im so tired of being abused as people seem to have been given a licsence to do what ever they want to me as I am getting kicked out of shelters after only one night and right after disclosing to shelter directors that I'm trying to secure stability and employment (4 shelters have kicked me out making it appear on the outside world as if I had done something wrong when I haven't, they seem to be getting people to believe all this made up shit because I'm being kicked out for made up reason) I checked the Craigslist add under the forums section and.found out that they are as usual being mean spirited and calling me names like fat ass and Hooker and telling me to get a life when I've been trying to get one having to go from cityto city trying to find safe lodging which.obviously no one has any intention of allowing me......I HAVENT EVEN EATEN IN FOUR DAYS. AND MENTALLY IM TRAUMATIZED AMD CAM HARDLY COGNATE WHILE WOMEN ARE STILL FUCKING MEN ALL OVER MAKING EVERYONE BELIEVE IT WAS ME WHEN IT NEVER HAS BEEN.. .HAVENT CHECKED OUT THE OTHER FORUMS SECTIONS YET BUT IM POSITIVE THEYLL BE JUST AS DEROGATORY AND CRUEL BY THE WAY I've only looked in the Prescott section haven't even tried looking at flagstaff. Laci Renee Issel

No comments:

Post a Comment