Thursday, May 16, 2013

Draft only as I dont need another selfish biiiiiiaaaaachh passing my words off as her own (writing from one of two of my phones)

I want to run the halls.........I want to inhale the icy air........I want to smile until my cheeks are sore....I want to laugh until I cant breathe......I want to come whenever I want.......I want a mans hands on my body (loving).....I want to dive in the ocean in Southern California.....I want to be totally surprised in a good way for once....I want someone to find and get to me for once.....I want to be on top.......I want my hair long like I used to be.......I want them to stop lying trying make me appear disgusting when they've never even been near my vagina......I want to go on a yaught......I want to fly as much as possible.......I want to get rid of this weight......I want to drive on the autobaughn.......I want to go to tibet........I want to have an ice sculpture at my wedding in an ice castle......I want laser lights in my bedroom.......I want to talk to my son and know he hears me even though he has passed away......I want to be around people that love me unconditionally......I want water when in heat.........I want to help an old person and make their day.......I want people to stop hurting me......I want to be allowed to progress.......I want to be around someone familiar and be incluye........Writen by me Laci Renee issel around March 6th 2013....

No comments:

Post a Comment