Tuesday, May 21, 2013

I dont copy and paste anything other than notes off my phone from the notebook and memo section of my pho

I'm tired of being forced by anyone into anything, don't care what entity is doing the forcing, I'm sick of it, literally. I've never forced anyone into anything in the majority of this existence and am not understanding the reason everyone is so fucking selfish to always think that I owe them anymore of my looted life. I literally don't care what entity is doing it as you've all forced me into predicaments and your ways of doing things one to many times....I'm surprised I even have had to say this as the last ten years of tears should have been your first indication.....maybe I should have had your love support and protection a long time ago and I wouldn't be this far gone, but your methodical abuse has finally caught up with me....and you because now I don't care enough about you to even do anything about it anymore.........as obviously you've cared so little for me by the way, if I go somewhere I am not running as I am not a fugitive and have never been the terrorist you made America believe I was in order to give away my life to a fraud. by the way this isn't a copy of an original text..I wrote it and I am the original the only thing I copy are email addresses from Craigslist to my email you must be watching the other person type and do things on her phone. and I'm smarter than her. Laci Renee Issel

No comments:

Post a Comment