Thursday, May 16, 2013

Im at the hampton inn in Prescott Valley using their computer and this older man asks to use the computer and I offer to immeadiately get off the computer so as to respect my elders but he insists that if Im not going to be much longer that he will come back in a half hour, so I agree even after multiple attempts to allow him usage......What mind fuck does he try to pull with me when he returns to the computer room and I immeadiately hop up to give him access to the computer? He actually says the following statement to me verbatum....."I certainly hope you got what you wanted accomplished because you have been most uncooperative".......I told him to get the fuck away from me with his attempt to mind fuck me after I repeatedly tried to grant him his request........in this sort of case where someone just makes shit up about you on purpose I say fuck respecting my elders......I no longer let anyone talk to me like that anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment