Tuesday, May 21, 2013

im binging, on what ever i can because ive been in mental turmoil for many years now and nrace yourself, im gonna eat and drink some things tjat your mot used to me injesting (things i gave up for you and your causes) and i dont give a flying fuck if you call me a pig in the process, im syressed to the hilt with no love in sight, as usual

I might actually consume something that may give you a reality check and make you nervous because you've gotten so fucking spoiled with me fighting for your causes that you took me for granted...I assure you I'd rather have some portion of my own life back bit I bet your so consumed with what I can do for you and blaming me for things that have nothing to do w/me that I'd bet what's left of my life that you don't even know I'm broken hearted or that I've been sexually active because I'm sick of you requiring me to be a God damn nunnery ...have a wonderful day.. and although I wont ever be a Hooker I will however always be a woman and sometimes the only way to feel truly feminine is to have a man inside me as I've waited on some of you for so long that I feel more like a child than a woman and to be.honest I've met some wonderful men lately that seem to know exactly what I need to feel like a woman ... . .no offense to hookers at all and no I meant that I wasn't trying to get revenge (the second post below) you've had every chance to make me yours and to actually embrace the unconditional love I've been giving you all along, now I'd like to see what your made of on the unconditional side of things because if you remember correctly I was always celibate while you were having sex now I'm tired of my feminine needs going Gunmetal so rather than continue feeling neglected I've opted to do what I can about it-it isn't rocket science. Love you Lace R Issel 5/21/13 2:23PM

No comments:

Post a Comment