Friday, September 27, 2013

How much more can I show you how much I have run out of patience for this entire shananigan circus side-show that the world is caught up in but that is practically killing me slowly without any humaneness at all. How much more can I tell you that I just dont care about your wants, your needs, your problems and basically anything that you sobb about while having a house, a car, a family, friends, actual credit cards, the abilty to prosper and grow, time for events that bring additional happiness to your already full lives while you expect my continued misery while you never even consider me as a person, while you never even include me in an equation that literally only includes me, while you threaten harass and keep me homeless, while you lie and say that I am making up a pregnancy that is very real because you say Im jealous of some other girl that isn't even pregnant but the world is being made to believe that my pregnancy is hers...........how much more is it that you think I can handle of everything that is technically of my life you crediting to someone else, while you openly mock and humiliate the very person you have so much respect for, how many more times will you hear via radio that I am the most loving kind caring individual think that Im her when you hear me and then turn around and treat me like the scum of the earth that she actually is.......how much more of this shit do you really think Im gonna endure and I ask you a logical question one more fucking time, what the fuck is it that you think is in it for me? There has been nothing in it for me ever, I started all this eleven years ago to help people because i loved, cared and worried extensively about the population of earth but now you've taken someones kind actions and have actually turned me into some sort of hiddeous thing that you've painted such an erroneous reputation for that I no longer want to help you actually destroy me.......I've been done with you for quite awhile and yet still have extended myself repeatedly because your guilt trips have actually worked on my still soft heart on occassion but one day I wont be around for you to harass, antagonize, threaten, penalyze, lie about and slowly and methodically kill over an extended time period untill you "get your way" so you dont have to "give up your comforts"....one day I'll be gone and who the fuck is gonna fall for your spoiled brat shit then..........Laci Issel, Lac

By the way, it wasn't a dud. Had the button actually been pushed, MY HEAD WOULD HAVE EXPLODED BECAUSE THE PERSON THAT YOU THINK HAS A DUD, DOESN'T HAVE ANYTHING AT ALL TO BE CONCERNED ABOUT. aS USUAL YOUR CONCERN WAS DIRECTED TOWARD THE PERSON THAT EVERYONE WANTED TO BE CODDLED AND WORRIED ABOUT BUT THAT THERE IS NO DANGER OF HAVING ANYTHING HAPPEN WITH BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE THE MECHANISM...iT WAS ANOTHER STUNT TO MAKE YOU CRY AND VALUE SOMEONE THAT YOU HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED INTO THINKING IS THE REAL THING THAT IS NOW RULING YOUR WORLDS TO SOLIDIFY THE MADE UP SCENARIO THAT HAS NOW BECOME THE BIGGEST ACTUAL HOAX OF THE 21ST CENTURY.....iM THE REAL THING AND IM THE ONE TO WORRY ABOUT BUT YOU WERE TOLD ALL THIS MADE UP SHIT TO MAKE YOU BELIEVE THE CROCK OF REDICULOUS SHIT YOU NOW CONSIDER FACT........yOU THINK ABOUT IT, BECAUSE PERSONALLY i DONT GIVE A SHIT ANYMORE, MY LIFE IS DESTROYED THANKS TO THE MANY FIASCOS THAT WENT INTO CREATING A FALSE PROFIT THAT YOU ALL HAVE COME TO BELIEVE WAS GENUINE BUT THAT WAS JUST USING ME AND MY LIFE TO BUILD THE EMPIRE SHE NOW RULES THANKS TO CAREFUL AND WITHOUT END MANIPULATIONS OF FACTS, EVENTS AND OF COURSE TRUTH. iM NOT EVEN AFRAID OF THE BUTTON BEING PUSHED BECAUSE THEN i DONT HAVE TO ENDURE THIS SHIT FOR ANOTHER DAY. i HAVE NO RESPECT FOR PRACTICALLY ANYONE ANYMORE SO i WOULDN'T TAKE IT PERSONALLY ON ANY END OF THE SPECTRUM BECAUSE i AM MORTIFIED THAT ANY OF THIS SHIT IS ACTUALLY WASTING ANYONE'S TIME. i HAVE NOTHING LEFT AND AM BEYOND DEPRESSED-WHO THE HELL WOULDN'T BE-LOOK AT THE KIND OF THINGS THAT I AM UP AGAINST ALL DAY EVERY DAY WITHOUT ANYONE OR ANYTHING AT ALL. i HAVE NOTHING LEFT TO LOSE SO WHO GIVES A FUCK SO THE ONE PIECE OF ADVISE i DO HAVE FOR YOU IS ....... TRY TO WATCH IT WHEN IT COMES TO ME BECAUSE ALTHOUGH i HAVE NEVER LASHED OUT OR ATTACKED AN ACTUAL PERSON ON PURPOSE ON THIS EARTH EVER, DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU JUST HAVE THIS LICSENCE THAT YOU THINK YOU HAVE TO TEST THE THEORY.....AFTER ALL, I AM AND HAVE BEEN SICK OF YOUR SHIT FOR QUITE AWHILE (YEARS) BUT HAVE BEEN ENDURING IT WITH THE END NOTION THAT MAYBE YOUR SELFISH PRICK ASS WOULD FINALLY SEE THAT LOVE COULD TURN THINGS AROUND BUT i GIVE UP AND YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO LOVE (SEEMS LIKE VERY FEW KNOW HOW) AND i AM NOT IMPLYING THAT YOU HAVE TO TAKE ON MY BELIEFS iM JUST SAYING THAT i THOUGHT IF I HELD OUT LONG ENOUGH THAT YOU WOULD REALIZE THAT I WANTED YOU TO HAVE THE THINGS YOU WANTED TO HAVE ALL ALONG BUT THAT I DESERVED ALSO THE RIGHT TO PROSPER AND AMOUNT TO SOMETHING, BUT IM TIRED OF HOLDING OUT FOR SOMETHING THAT OBVIOUSLY ISN'T HAPPENING, SO i'VE TAKEN ALL THE ABUSE IM GONNA TAKE FROM U IS WHAT iM SAYING, SO ULTIMATELY YOU EITHER FIND ANOTHER FUCKING HOBBIE OTHER THAN TEARING MY LIFE APART AND SELLING IT OFF IN SEGMENTS AND PHYSICALLY, MENTALLY, AND EMOTIONALLY ABUSING ME OR i QUIT ON YOU PERMANATELY. LIKE I SAID THERE IS AND HAS BEEN NOTHING IN IT FOR ME. Laci Issel Lac 1:03

No comments:

Post a Comment